The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    I play totals and my player props on bet365 mate.
    well so do I

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    well so do I

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S PLAY NUMBER 4 FOR TONIGHT ( 28/10/2010)

( 1 UNIT PLAY)

4) Orlando Magic Vs Washington Wizards ( Pick Orlando Magic -13.5 @ -110) : This is the play and i don't have much time for a write up.The magic should cover this spread,have thrown 1 unit on this.Good luck. ( WON)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

NBA Season Record 2010-11 ( 4-5-0) ( -1.3 units)

Point Spreads ( 2-3)
    Game Totals ( 2-1)

Team Totals ( 0-1)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 10-28-10 at 09:54 PM.

Laker_crazy

For people who are late,my plays are Magic -13.5,Magic TT over 102.5,Utah -2 ( 1st quarter),Utah TT over 107.5...in all 6 units at stake with the team totals being 2 units each play.Good luck

LC

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Bol LC, glad to see you back

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_de1st View Post
    Bol LC, glad to see you back
    Thanks Tommy,Glad to see you too mate,Good luck this season.

Laker_crazy

Will Dwight Howard Ever improve from the FT line,he has already taken 8 ft's in the first quarter itself and is again dismal at 4/8,he really sucks!

AmpleGamble
    AmpleGamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Magic TT lookin good

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by AmpleGamble View Post
    Magic TT lookin good
    Sure is mate,The magic have shot exceptionally well in the first half,expected,but what always irritates me about the magic is their free throw shooting,7/15 in the 1st half and howard going 5/11,he is always inconsistent in that aspect of the game,anyhow looking forward to cashing these,cheers !!

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Any 2H play?

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by ukbsktbll View Post
    Any 2H play?
    I d stay away from the 2nd half frankly,if at all i d make a fun play,it would be a sprinkle on the wizards Team totals Over 80.5,don't think i d play it anyway.Good luck

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

whoo

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Like it bro. Go jazz!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by fishtot View Post
    whoo
    Did u mean wooohoooooo.....

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by GoggsViggs View Post
    Like it bro. Go jazz!
    Ya Mate,Off to a good start tonight,lets end on a bright note too....

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S PLAY NUMBER 4 FOR TONIGHT ( 28/10/2010) ( 1 UNIT PLAY) 4) Orlando Magic Vs Washington Wizards ( Pick Orlando Magic -13.5 @ -110) : This is the play and i don't have much time for a write up.The magic should cover this spread,have thrown 1 unit on this.Good luck. ( WON) Cheers, Laker_crazy NBA Season Record 2010-11 ( 4-5-0) ( -1.3 units) Point Spreads ( 2-3) Game Totals ( 2-1) Team Totals ( 0-1)
    Someone Please Cash this Easy Bitch for me

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S PLAY NUMBER 2 FOR TONIGHT ( 28/10/2010) ( 2 UNIT PLAY) 2) Orlando Magic Vs Washington Wizards ( Pick Orlando Magic Team Totals Over 102.5 @ -115) : This will be my first 2 unit play for this season and it comes tonight.The Arenas less wizards will be making a trip to Orlando to take on the magic and quite frankly the magic should blow this one out.The line is set at -14 and i do think the magic cover this,but i feel the safer bet here is to take the magic going over the set points as i am not going to take a chance with the wizards doing much on offense.However,having said that the Magic have enough Fire power in the form of Howard,Carter,Lewis and Nelson to pound the baskets.I see that the line for the magic total is set reasonably within reach and the magic should not have many problems putting the wizards away who frankly will have to look for something very special if they even think of troubling the Magic.I am Taking the magic team totals to go over here.Good luck ( WON) Cheers, Laker_crazy NBA Season Record 2010-11 ( 4-5-0) ( -1.3 units) Point Spreads ( 2-3) Game Totals ( 2-1) Team Totals ( 0-1)
    And this one too,Magic all the way

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah...WTF

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Utah...WTF
    Relax mate,we have them for the quarter and tt over 107.5,we get 1 of these and still the night will be pretty profitable,i am cheering for utah points and more utah points......Good luck
    Points Awarded:

GoggsViggs gave Laker_crazy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy

Cant Believe How Utah Crapped out tonight,they never even looked in the game,Guess this first game will go a long way in letting punters know that utah is a going to be a profitable fade more often than not this season.I know its too early to make a call,but the way they played tonight would have people wondering now as to how safe it actually is to bet utah at home.

Laker_crazy

Hello everyone,

We started well last night hitting both of our plays in the magic game,but utah went to sleep and were dismal,so we again ended up on level terms.Let us Recap Last Night.

We had 4 plays worth 6 units worth in play,Our plays went 2-2 ( -0.2 units),

My updated Record as on 28/10/2010 is as follows:

NBA Season Record 2010-11 ( 6-7-0) ( -1.5 units)

Point Spreads ( 3-3)
    Game Totals ( 2-1)

Team Totals ( 1-2)
    Quarter Spreads ( 0-1)

Laker_crazy

I have an Early total play and a game play for tonight,Love the card tonight,Posting my plays in the next 15 minutes.Good luck

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S EARLY TOTAL PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 29/10/2010)

( 3 UNIT PLAY)

1) Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Toronto Raptors ( Pick Game Totals Over 195.5 @ -110) : I was just having a close look at the totals and i just decided to hop on the over train in this one.As you can see i am playing this with 3 units so i really like this play for tonight.The Cleveland Cavaliers will be visiting Toronto Tonight to take on the raptors.Cleveland is coming off a morale boosting win over the Celtics,whereas Toronto is still looking for a good combination for the season.Varejao is a doubtful starter for the cavaliers and he is very good on defense,Not that his absence will make a huge difference but yes it will have a bearing on how the game goes.Jamison will be a guy to lookout for tonight for the cavs as he does well against the raptors.I am also expecting a good showing from Bargiani tonight.I like the over because i don't see the raptors doing much on defense here as they are amongst the poor in that,and i expect Cleveland to play a good tempo tonight.This game should easily go over the set line here.Good luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

Point Spreads ( 3-3)
    Game Totals ( 2-1)

Team Totals ( 1-2)
    Quarter Spreads ( 0-1)

Laker_crazy

I Will be having 2 more total plays for tonight.Will be posting them in the next hour.Good luck

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Damn that Utah game. could have been a great night. Lots of games tonight. Time to go on the plus side.
    good luck

fox sixers
    fox sixers's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like your total play! best of luck lc. what you think about griz +11?

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Just curious, does Laker-Crazy post his plays on Twitter? Does anyone that tails him post them?

I see several other posters put their plays on twitter, so I was just curious.

Thanks!

F.Lucena
    F.Lucena's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today Laker Crazy!! keep the good work!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Damn that Utah game. could have been a great night. Lots of games tonight. Time to go on the plus side. good luck
    It sure is time mate and what better than on today's card,as you said time to get on the plus side.Good luck

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by fox sixers View Post
    i like your total play! best of luck lc. what you think about griz +11?
    Thanks mate,good luck to you too,i like the grizzlies to cover the spread.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by thefonzo View Post
    Just curious, does Laker-Crazy post his plays on Twitter? Does anyone that tails him post them? I see several other posters put their plays on twitter, so I was just curious. Thanks!
    Hey Mate,No i do not post my plays on twitter as yet,but if you guys want me to create a twitter account,i don't mind,i do have a facebook account though.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by F.Lucena View Post
    Good luck today Laker Crazy!! keep the good work!
    Thanks mate,good luck to you too.

nastradamus
    nastradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

Hi buddy, on the same boat today

Quote Originally Posted by nastradamus View Post
    Cavaliers@Raptors over 194.5 (-110 Bet365 or bwin) 2 units
    Raptors shot 94 attemps, but only with 34% FG and only 3 threes made. Cavs want play up-tempo basketball this season. Verejao is doubtful (donīt travel with team to Toronto) which is good for Raptors offense. Both teams will be attack 100 points.

Laker_crazy

Posting 2 more total plays worth 3 units..stay tuned

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S TOTALS PLAY NUMBER 2 3,4 & 5 FOR TONIGHT ( 29/10/2010)

( 3 UNIT PLAYS)

2) Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks ( Pick Game Totals Over 198@ -110) I like this over a lot now,how i wish i could have taken it as it opened,but i delayed it and finally just made it now.The knicks will be visiting boston tonight and i think the books have missed a trick or two here by placing the line rather low.I think with the addition of Stoudamire,the knicks have become better on offense and they will try to take their game to the Celtics.The Celtics on the other hand are coming off a rather weird loss against the cavaliers and will make sure they make no such mistakes this time around.The Celtics have always dominated new york and i assume that to continue tonight,just that there would be a more offensive approach by the Celtics and the knicks alike.I am playing the over 198 here.Good luck ( WON)

3) LA Lakers vs Phoenix Suns ( Pick Game Totals Over 208.5 @ -110) : I am on the over train tonight,or so it seems.The lakers will be visiting the highly impressive suns who completely outplayed the jazz in their home court quite convincingly.When these two names are taken in basketball,one safely assumes the games to be high on offense.However,the books have been careful here and have set a rather mid line which can easily be taken by these two teams comfortably,but because the suns have a new combination and the lakers will try to be tough on defense,the line is placed that way but make no bones about it,this one will be a high scoring affair and both these teams will take each other on.Would always take a chance with the over with two decent teams like these playing.Good luck. ( WON)

4) LA Lakers vs Phoenix Suns ( Pick LA Lakers Team Totals Over 106.5 @ -110) : I must admit that like Orlando yesterday,i am loving this line for the lakers.The phoenix are not great by any stretch in defense and lakers have a good enough offense to maintain pace with the suns,give the line set for the game for the lakers,they should go over this quite comfortably.Like the team total over here.Good luck. ( WON)

5) New Jersey Nets vs Sacramento Kings ( Pick Game Totals Over 197 @ -110): The Sacramento kings will be visiting the Nets tonight and given that the nets were the worst team last season and the kings being close to them,not much can be written about them.I like the over here because i don't think these two teams play good defense.Both will try and maintain pace and try to gain the upper hand.The line is reasonably set for this game and i am playing the over.Good luck
    ( WON)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

Point Spreads ( 3-3)
    Game Totals ( 2-1)

Team Totals ( 1-2)
    Quarter Spreads ( 0-1)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 10-30-10 at 06:04 AM.

First 1234567 ... Last