Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by GoggsViggs View Post
    Lol! I am on that dal char over also! Nice.
    1st half has been on track,Lets hope the 2nd follows suit and cashes us the over.Good luck

scottyboy
    scottyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobcats have done well to get back in this game after starting out down 16-0...

Over lookin' good so far, fingers crossed.

Laker_crazy

Bucks Holding on against the hornets,would be glad if the bucks could win that shit outright even though i have them + 3

Laker_crazy

I am adding another play for tonight from the Clippers vs portland game,Good luck

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S PLAY NUMBER 6 FOR TONIGHT ( 27/10/2010)

( 1 UNIT PLAY)

6) Portland Trail blazers vs LA Clippers ( Pick LA clippers + 2 @ -105) : I don't have much time for a write up,but yes i am fancying the clippers to pull off a home win against the blazers even though they have dropped the last 9 out of 11 games against them and the last 5 out of 6 games at home.I just feel that the clippers are a better team with Blake Griffin coming into the side,this kid is good and he will go a long way,Add to that Kaman,Baron Davis and Gordon,you have a good team in the making.I am taking my chances with the clippers tonight.Good luck everyone.
    ( LOST)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 10-28-10 at 05:10 AM.

Half_Glassed
    Half_Glassed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone thinking the Jazz - Nuggets sneaks over? Need a big 2nd half from both teams

Laker_crazy

Doubtful Mate,Good luck anyhow.

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

gah! damn salmons..delfino should have taken the last shot.

scottyboy
    scottyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    1st half has been on track,Lets hope the 2nd follows suit and cashes us the over.Good luck

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

So the Golden State total rose from 212 to 217-218. How come the quarter totals stayed at 54, 54, 52, 52? Do they always stay in line with the opening over/under?

I teased the G.S. Over down to 213 with the Bucks +7. Also pounded that 1st quarter over 54. Off to a great start!!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by GoggsViggs View Post
    gah! damn salmons..delfino should have taken the last shot.
    Yes,delfino had more than a fair chance of knocking it down,salmons messed up the cover and the push.

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S EARLY TOTAL PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 27/10/2010) ( 1 UNIT PLAY) 1) Houston Rockets Vs Golden State Warriors ( Pick Game Totals Over 212 @ -110): The Houston Rockets will be taking on the Golden state warriors tonight at Golden state.One look at the golden state warriors and one gets a feeling that nothing much has changed in this team,they will play uptempo ball game throughout and end up on the losing end more often than not still.However,that can also work in its favor at times.Houston,On the other hand have started off well giving the lakers a tough outing last night.Yao Ming would not be playing tonight but they have Scola,Martin and Brooks to lead the offense and these guys will surely pound the basket tonight.I like the over here,a high scoring game and a good one at that. Good luck. ( WON) Cheers, Laker_crazy NBA Season Record 2010-11 ( 1-2-0) ( -1.1 units) Point Spreads ( 1-1) Game Totals ( 0-1)
    Cash This

Laker_crazy

Hello everyone,

Let us Recap Last night ( 27/10/2010)

We had 6 plays worth 6 units at stake and our plays went 3-3 ( The bucks cover cost us from making some good profit).The game totals were spot on,so that's a good sign,it has been a ok start so far but with time i am sure,we will be making some good cash.Good luck everyone

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

NBA Season Record 2010-11 ( 4-5-0) ( -1.3 units)

Point Spreads ( 2-3)
    Game Totals ( 2-1)

Team Totals ( 0-1)

Laker_crazy

I like the Jazz 1st quarter & half for the game later tonight,waiting for the lines to be out to pull the trigger.Jazz is an excellent home team and phoenix will have problems maintaining that level of intensity throughout.Not touching the magic vs wizards game,will wait and see the line movement on that.

Laker_crazy

I have an early quarter play for tonight,posting it in a few minutes,good luck

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good to see you got another thread going lc. Thoughts on magic 1q, assuming you like jazz 1q as well.

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S EARLY QUARTER PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 28/10/2010)

( 1 UNIT PLAY)

1) Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns ( Pick Utah Jazz 1st quarter -2 @ -115) : I really like the jazz to get back to winning ways on their home court,phoenix is not what is was last season and the jazz will be looking to take the game to the suns early.I think the line set for the 1st quarter is very decent and worth taking a shot.I am playing the jazz 1st quarter and backing them to cover the spread for the quarter.Good luck. ( LOST)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

Point Spreads ( 2-3)
    Game Totals ( 2-1)

Team Totals ( 0-1)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 10-29-10 at 12:58 AM.

LBDT168
    LBDT168's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice, i wanted some action on the jazz 1Q as well!

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S PLAY NUMBER 2 FOR TONIGHT ( 28/10/2010)

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

2) Orlando Magic Vs Washington Wizards ( Pick Orlando Magic Team Totals Over 102.5 @ -115) : This will be my first 2 unit play for this season and it comes tonight.The Arenas less wizards will be making a trip to Orlando to take on the magic and quite frankly the magic should blow this one out.The line is set at -14 and i do think the magic cover this,but i feel the safer bet here is to take the magic going over the set points as i am not going to take a chance with the wizards doing much on offense.However,having said that the Magic have enough Fire power in the form of Howard,Carter,Lewis and Nelson to pound the baskets.I see that the line for the magic total is set reasonably within reach and the magic should not have many problems putting the wizards away who frankly will have to look for something very special if they even think of troubling the Magic.I am Taking the magic team totals to go over here.Good luck ( WON)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

Point Spreads ( 2-3)
    Game Totals ( 2-1)

Team Totals ( 0-1)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 10-28-10 at 09:57 PM.

Laker_crazy

I Might not have any further plays tonight.So good luck on these 2,Lets cash !

LC

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Not a bad night last night. Freaking Bucks had so many chances to cover that spread. Well, let's get em tonight LC. Good luck. Like ur both plays.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Not a bad night last night. Freaking Bucks had so many chances to cover that spread. Well, let's get em tonight LC. Good luck. Like ur both plays.
    Yes they sure did,never mind mate,i am not worried about these plays,nba will give profit in the long run and that is Guaranteed....Good luck tonight

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by jspectyper View Post
    Good to see you got another thread going lc. Thoughts on magic 1q, assuming you like jazz 1q as well.
    Welcome to the Thread mate,I like the jazz 1st quarter and have already played that,i like the Magic TT more than anything else in that game.Good luck

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by LBDT168 View Post
    nice, i wanted some action on the jazz 1Q as well!
    Jazz all the way

Laker_crazy

I am liking the Over in the Phoenix vs Jazz game but i don't think i will pull the trigger on it....Oh well knowing me....Who knows

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Good luck LakerC I tailed you for the first time this season on the orlando OVER bet. I really like my Utah tonight, having an OVER play on them aswell.. thinking about 1st Q och ATS.. BOL!

Teaser: Utah ML + Orlando-7? anyone?

sexmann
    sexmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10562

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Good luck LakerC I tailed you for the first time this season on the orlando OVER bet. I really like my Utah tonight, having an OVER play on them aswell.. thinking about 1st Q och ATS.. BOL!

Teaser: Utah ML + Orlando-7? anyone?
    yep, i play this teaser

Laker_crazy

Good luck LakerC I tailed you for the first time this season on the orlando OVER bet. I really like my Utah tonight, having an OVER play on them aswell.. thinking about 1st Q och ATS.. BOL! Teaser: Utah ML + Orlando-7? anyone?
    Welcome to the Thread mate,Hope you make loads of money,Remember Patience is the Key here,so just be patient and do follow the money management policy religiously to finish in the profit in the long run.Good luck

Laker_crazy

Couldn't stop myself from making another play on the Suns vs Jazz game,posting my 3rd play in 5 minutes.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Welcome to the Thread mate,Hope you make loads of money,Remember Patience is the Key here,so just be patient and do follow the money management policy religiously to finish in the profit in the long run.Good luck
    Thanks man Remember that the playoffs were very profitable for you

Any opinion on my teaser? High chance of hitting?

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S 3RD ONE FOR TONIGHT ( 28/10/2010)

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

3) Utah Jazz Vs Phoenix Suns ( Pick Utah Jazz Team Totals Over 107.5 @ -110) : I just pulled the trigger on this one after having given it a long thought.Come to think of it,both teams are looking for a way to score after both their top scorers have left the clubs.While Stoudamire has joined the Knicks,Boozer has joined the Bulls as Free agent.The Jazz have aquired Minnesota's AL Jefferson,but he had a very dull game against the Nuggets.If the line is set this high,there has to be a reason behind it,Utah still has Deron Williams,Millsap and Kirilenko alongside Jefferson,so no lacking offense there.The suns meanwhile will still run and play high tempo because somehow one cannot relate to defense with a lineup which still has Nash,richardon and Hedo.This game will be a good one for utah and i feel that they have enough in their arsenal to score more than the set line here.Good luck
    ( LOST)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

Point Spreads ( 2-3)
    Game Totals ( 2-1)

Team Totals ( 0-1)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 10-29-10 at 12:57 AM.

Laker_crazy

So we have 3 plays for tonight & 5 units at stake.Two of them are team totals and the jazz by 2 for the 1st quarter,Lets get these now.Good luck everyone.

LC

Laker_crazy

Thanks man Remember that the playoffs were very profitable for you Any opinion on my teaser? High chance of hitting?
    Yes,of course the last season as well as the playoffs kicked ass,made a good amount.My book has not started with the player props yet and how i am waiting for them to start,i wanna rip them apart again....lol.....btw i do like your teaser.Good luck

memo99
    memo99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

what site do you get your NBA TT from LC?

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by memo99 View Post
    what site do you get your NBA TT from LC?
    I play totals and my player props on bet365 mate.

First 123456 ... Last