Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

LAKER_CRAZY'S EARLY TOTAL PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 27/10/2010)

( 1 UNIT PLAY)

1) Houston Rockets Vs Golden State Warriors ( Pick Game Totals Over 212 @ -110): The Houston Rockets will be taking on the Golden state warriors tonight at Golden state.One look at the golden state warriors and one gets a feeling that nothing much has changed in this team,they will play uptempo ball game throughout and end up on the losing end more often than not still.However,that can also work in its favor at times.Houston,On the other hand have started off well giving the lakers a tough outing last night.Yao Ming would not be playing tonight but they have Scola,Martin and Brooks to lead the offense and these guys will surely pound the basket tonight.I like the over here,a high scoring game and a good one at that. Good luck. ( WON)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

NBA Season Record 2010-11 ( 1-2-0) ( -1.1 units)

Point Spreads ( 1-1)
    Game Totals ( 0-1)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 10-28-10 at 05:11 AM.

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

thanks lc as always

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Goodluck on your plays tonight LC. Let's get em

fox sixers
    fox sixers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best luck LC on the plays! thanks so much for your help and time!
    Points Awarded:

Laker_crazy gave fox sixers 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by fox sixers View Post
    Best luck LC on the plays! thanks so much for your help and time!
    There you go mate,good luck

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Goodluck on your plays tonight LC. Let's get em
    Good to see you again mate,good luck!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by canepole View Post
    thanks lc as always

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    LAKER_CRAZY'S EARLY TOTAL PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 27/10/2010)

( 1 UNIT PLAY)

1) Houston Rockets Vs Golden State Warriors ( Pick Game Totals Over 212 @ -110): The Houston Rockets will be taking on the Golden state warriors tonight at Golden state.One look at the golden state warriors and one gets a feeling that nothing much has changed in this team,they will play uptempo ball game throughout and end up on the losing end more often than not still.However,that can also work in its favor at times.Houston,On the other hand have started off well giving the lakers a tough outing last night.Yao Ming would not be playing tonight but they have Scola,Martin and Brooks to lead the offense and these guys will surely pound the basket tonight.I like the over here,a high scoring game and a good one at that. Good luck.

[/B][/I][/U]
    Looking good LC. Got steamed up to 217/217.5 now.

LBDT168
    LBDT168's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAKER_CRAZY'S EARLY TOTAL PLAY FOR TONIGHT ( 27/10/2010) ( 1 UNIT PLAY) 1) Houston Rockets Vs Golden State Warriors ( Pick Game Totals Over 212 @ -110): The Houston Rockets will be taking on the Golden state warriors tonight at Golden state.One look at the golden state warriors and one gets a feeling that nothing much has changed in this team,they will play uptempo ball game throughout and end up on the losing end more often than not still.However,that can also work in its favor at times.Houston,On the other hand have started off well giving the lakers a tough outing last night.Yao Ming would not be playing tonight but they have Scola,Martin and Brooks to lead the offense and these guys will surely pound the basket tonight.I like the over here,a high scoring game and a good one at that. Good luck. Cheers, Laker_crazy NBA Season Record 2010-11 ( 1-2-0) ( -1.1 units) Point Spreads ( 1-1) Game Totals ( 0-1)
    i think this is a good play. with yao out of the picture for tonight, it allows the warriors better penetration in the paint and thus allowing more points scored. i personally have curry, ellis, and lee on my Fantasy team so i hope they own tonight! good luck!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by $Burm$ View Post
    Looking good LC. Got steamed up to 217/217.5 now.
    This is the best part about the start of the season where the books are as clueless about a game as the bettors,however i am glad i bought a unit at 212,this one should be a winner.Good luck

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by LBDT168 View Post
    i think this is a good play. with yao out of the picture for tonight, it allows the warriors better penetration in the paint and thus allowing more points scored. i personally have curry, ellis, and lee on my Fantasy team so i hope they own tonight! good luck!
    This will be a fast tempo game,You will have ample points both ways,Good luck with your fantasy team.

Laker_crazy

I will be having a couple more plays tonight guys,stay tuned,the picks will be put up in the next half hour.

LBDT168

This will be a fast tempo game,You will have ample points both ways,Good luck with your fantasy team.
    thanks...let's make tonight a profitable night!

Laker_crazy

Liking The bucks & the knicks,will make it official in a while.

LBDT168

hey LC, is the over still good at 218 for the HOU@GSW game? i really like the over in this game at the number you got, but Houston is coming off a B2B road game and i don't know if that will affect their offense. i think if anything, it will be the defense that slacks off...my main concern is just the gap from your number and the numbers available right now. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S PLAYS NUMBER 2,3 & 4 FOR TONIGHT ( 27/10/2010)

( 1 UNIT PLAYS)

2) New York Knicks Vs Toronto Raptors ( Pick New York Knicks Money line @ -110) : The Knicks Visit the Raptors tonight and frankly the books had it wrong earlier when they opened Raptors as a favorite.Agreed the knicks are on the Road,but that should have no bearing whatsoever against a team which does not where its going at the moment.They will be heavily relying on Bargiani to provide them impetus which Chris Bosh & Hedo Terkoglu used to do once.They have Jack,Kleiza and Calderon to push the scoring but i just see them as a mismatch for the knicks tonight.Led By Stuodamire,alongside Gallinari,Russian Rookie Mozgov and Felton,the knicks will have the counter punching required tonight to put away the raptors,the knicks to win outright here.Good luck. ( WON)

2) New York Knicks Vs Toronto Raptors ( Pick New York Knicks Team Totals Over 107 @ -120) : I like this play solely because i feel the raptors suck on defense and with the players that knicks have,it should not be a problem to play up tempo ball game with the raptors,the knicks to go over the set play.Good luck.
    ( LOST)

3) Milwaukee Bucks vs Hornets ( Pick Milwaukee Bucks + 3 @ -110) : The Bucks will be visiting the Hornets tonight and as suggested by the line here,the bucks are not going to be pushovers.David west & Chris Paul form the Hornets and will no doubt try to lead them on here,but the bucks have brandon Jennings, Bogut and Delfino to counter them.Apart from that i like the bench of the bucks much better than the hornets.They have IIlyasova,Dooling and Corey Magette and these bench players will make a huge difference against the likes of Stojakovic and Green.I think this one will be a close ball with the bucks might end up winning this straight up or will lose by a bucket to cover this spread.I like the bucks in this spot tonight.Good luck. ( LOST)

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

NBA Season Record 2010-11 ( 1-2-0) ( -1.1 units)

Point Spreads ( 1-1)
    Game Totals ( 0-1)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 10-28-10 at 05:12 AM.
    Points Awarded:

GoggsViggs gave Laker_crazy 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy

We have 4 Plays for tonight so Far and 4 units at stake.Lets have a good one everyone.Good luck

LC

Laker_crazy

hey LC, is the over still good at 218 for the HOU@GSW game? i really like the over in this game at the number you got, but Houston is coming off a B2B road game and i don't know if that will affect their offense. i think if anything, it will be the defense that slacks off...my main concern is just the gap from your number and the numbers available right now. any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    If I were you I would lay off from this line right now,Probably see if i could get 210-212 Live in play and then pull the trigger.The Line started from 209 and currently stands at 217.5 up to 218.5 at some books,that is nearly 10 points from what it originally opened.Even though i still feel that this will be a high scoring affair,i would not play the over at the current line.Look at the other games,there is something for everyone tonight.Good luck.

Laker_crazy

Time For a Douby now ,see you all around a little later and good luck on whosoever is tailing me tonight.

LC

LBDT168

If I were you I would lay off from this line right now,Probably see if i could get 210-212 Live in play and then pull the trigger.The Line started from 209 and currently stands at 217.5 up to 218.5 at some books,that is nearly 10 points from what it originally opened.Even though i still feel that this will be a high scoring affair,i would not play the over at the current line.Look at the other games,there is something for everyone tonight.Good luck.
    thanks for your input...i will keep an eye on the in-game lines...GL and i wish i could smoke right now too, most def will after i get out of school!

Laker_crazy

thanks for your input...i will keep an eye on the in-game lines...GL and i wish i could smoke right now too, most def will after i get out of school!

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck on your plays tonight.

Laker_crazy

Guys I have 4 plays for tonight,3 of them have been posted just a while back and 1 was an early total play.Good luck and see you soon.

LC

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Good luck on your plays tonight.
    Thanks mate and same to you !

Laker_crazy

The Raptors are -1 now,really liking the knicks more here now.....

dynamitappletini
    dynamitappletini's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey LC nice to see you're back! Hoping for an awesome season!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by dynamitappletini View Post
    Hey LC nice to see you're back! Hoping for an awesome season!
    Hey Mate,good to see you again,Good luck to you too for the season.Cheers!

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

LC, my brother from another mother. On the bucks with you. bOL!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by GoggsViggs View Post
    LC, my brother from another mother. On the bucks with you. bOL!
    Hop on the Bucks Train bruv,i am loving another total for tonight seeing the line movement,posting it now.Good luck

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S PLAY NUMBER 5 FOR TONIGHT

( 1 UNIT PLAY)

5) Dallas Mavericks Vs Charlotte Bobcats ( Pick Game Totals Over 182.5 @ -110) : This line opened at 184.5,then dropped all the way down to 181,and now has got back up,Personally i do agree that bobcats have a good defensive unit,but they are not all that bad offensively as well with Stephen jackson pushing it up,The mavericks have Nowitski,Terry Kidd and their new addition tyson chandler...I think this game will go over 190 points,but i am going safe here and taking the over set at 182.5.Good luck ( WON)

Cheers,
    LC
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 10-28-10 at 05:12 AM.
    Points Awarded:

GoggsViggs gave Laker_crazy 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy

Also Liking the Under in the Kings vs Minnesota Game but not pulling the Trigger yet.....

scottyboy
    scottyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the over in the DAL/CHA matchup as well. gl to us!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
    I have the over in the DAL/CHA matchup as well. gl to us!
    Cash that pick mate,Good luck!

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Lol! I am on that dal char over also! Nice.

Laker_crazy

A Split in the knicks game..As expected the knicks won,but the team totals stayed under,looking for the rest now.....

First 12345 ... Last