DirtyCurtDCN8
    DirtyCurtDCN8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dirty's NBA Picks

I'm not an expert or anything, don't mind me. I started betting NBA last year and was slightly profitable and wanna keep track of how I do this year, starting at the beginning.

Tuesday Oct 25th

Best Play: Lakers & Rockets Under 195.5

-Lakers aren't going to come out and set the world on fire. They aren't going to come out the 1st game of the year tiring themselves out by fast-breaking all game. Houston's offense though is what will really lead to the under. Yao is back... Which is going to hurt their offensive numbers, especially early. Without Yao, they could run a lot more, with Yao, not so much. The ball is gonna go into the post and after years of being hurt, Yao won't be sharp. Neither will the chemistry between Yao and his teammates. I like unders at the beginning of the season too, those 5 or so turnovers a game attributed to lack of chemistry and stuff makes a huge different in the total.

Boston -1 VS Heat

-Part of me wanted to take the Heat because I want to see them do well, but realistically the Celts are a much better bet. It will feel like a playoff game with the intensity, but it isn't going to be coached like one. Wade and LeBron are going to get their rest and Boston's bench is going to beat up Miami's bench. There's just a lot of things up in the air for the Heat: Their bench, their role guys, chemistry issues, etc... First game ever playing together as a team and they are facing Boston at home. Celts are gonna come out and play with a chip on their shoulder. I'm thinking Boston by 7

DirtyCurtDCN8
    DirtyCurtDCN8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here are my OFFICIAL