GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

10-11 NBA Season Blowjobs

Didn't post many NBA plays last year will keep them all in here and post much more consistently. Very excited for NBA to tip off. Posting a few plays in a bit.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

10/26 Tuesday

Houston Rockets +7.5 (2x)
    Going to grab this one while it is still up at Bookmaker, line dipped to 7 everywhere else. LA getting a lot of credit here, they always do at home and usually they have a hard time covering the inflated numbers. Last year they opened 0-3 ATS all at home. Houston usually plays LA pretty good and won there last year. No reason to give them this many points. Don't get me wrong, I do love LA this year and I think picking up Steve Blake and Matt Barnes were some really overlooked pickups, but Houston matches up well with LA. Ming, Battier, and Scola all can handle their counterparts and I think Fisher will have a rough time with Brooks like he usually does with quicker point guards.

Boston Celtics -1 (1x)
    Heat are really over hyped and I was a bit shocked the line opened the way it did. The Heat opened as two point favorites and now sit as one point dogs despite most of the action coming in on the Heat. However, the thing is the books could have tabbed the Celtics as 6 point dogs and still gotten tons of Heat money. Look, the Heat are great, very talented and I know lot's of people think they are headed towards this insane season but they have their weaknesses. Number one being spreading the ball between Wade, Bosh, LeBron and the others I don't think it will be all happy-go-lucky for too long. Chalmers, Joel Anthony, and Big Z aren't exactly key pieces on a 70 win team. The Heat will have a real problem with bigger teams who play physical, like the Celtics.

Portland Trailblazers -7 (-111) (0.5x)
    Just a small play here but worth it. Think Suns get out the gate slow and probably flirt with .500 for a lot of the year. Amare is a huge loss and they have nearly completely blown up that Amare-Marion-Nash combo that was so lethal. Now you have a Suns team that really doesn't look like much on paper. It will be interesting to see how well they do early on. They have had their troubles going to Portland in the past.

rob_nuts
    rob_nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    10/26 Tuesday

Houston Rockets +7.5
    Really like this play, not sure how well Lakers are going to start the year.

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

ty for the plays looking forward to follow

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by rob_nuts View Post
    Really like this play, not sure how well Lakers are going to start the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bill2266 View Post
    ty for the plays looking forward to follow

Thanks and good luck this year guys.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Wednesday 10/26

Celtics -3.5 (1x)
    Cavs in store for a sorry year, back to back to open the year isn't the most ideal situation but this is a veteran team with good depth. No reason they can't dominate a team that lost Big Z, West, and LeBron. This organization is more worried about crying about how LBJ screwed them then the upcoming season.

Pistons +4 (1x)
    I am higher then most on the Pistons and I think we see a bounce back year from this team. The Nets got better but this line is a little high this early in the year. The Nets have no fan base anymore and playing there is similar to playing in a Boys & Girls Club.

Knicks +2 (1x)
    The Raptors are really bad. The Knicks are going to surprise some people. This team can score and if they decide to pitch in on the glass and defense it should be a rough time for the Raptors who really don't have any stand out players on their roster.

Bulls +6 (1x)
    Yea, the hype is all on the Thunder this year and I really like them and I think Durant will win the scoring title by a big margin but the Bulls got a lot better I think. I like the pick ups they made. Love Boozer, Brewer, and Korver. Throw in some Rose and Noah, maybe a little Deng and honestly Chicago is probably more talented top to bottom then the Thunder.

Nuggets -4 (1x)

Clippers +2.5 (1x)

Kings +4.5 (1x)

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY
    Aussiecapper101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

GL this season Bj. NBA basketball is my favourite game/sport and trust me there isnt a sport I dont follow hopefully see you kick some arse and Ill be wid ya man.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiecapper101 View Post
    GL this season Bj. NBA basketball is my favourite game/sport and trust me there isnt a sport I dont follow hopefully see you kick some arse and Ill be wid ya man.

Thanks man and hopefully we both make some nice profit this year.

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Im with you on today's picks.
    ty

gv12
    gv12's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL on the NBA this year BJ, looks like some solid picks to start out the year

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by MoYaL View Post
    Im with you on today's picks.
    ty
    Quote Originally Posted by gv12 View Post
    GL on the NBA this year BJ, looks like some solid picks to start out the year
    Thanks boys. Good luck.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Really wish I could have gotten Houston under 202. Not playing now.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Leaning Heat 2H, they won't shoot 26% again. Heat 2H and under 94 would be my leans. Not going to play though. Hopefully just take a win with the Celts. No reason to get greedy on night 1.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

2H Portland u100.5 (1x)

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

2H Lakers -6.5 (1x)

linewiz
    linewiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wednesday 10/26

Celtics -3.5 (1x)
    Cavs in store for a sorry year, back to back to open the year isn't the most ideal situation but this is a veteran team with good depth. No reason they can't dominate a team that lost Big Z, West, and LeBron. This organization is more worried about crying about how LBJ screwed them then the upcoming season.

Pistons +4 (1x)
    I am higher then most on the Pistons and I think we see a bounce back year from this team. The Nets got better but this line is a little high this early in the year. The Nets have no fan base anymore and playing there is similar to playing in a Boys & Girls Club.

Knicks +2 (1x)
    The Raptors are really bad. The Knicks are going to surprise some people. This team can score and if they decide to pitch in on the glass and defense it should be a rough time for the Raptors who really don't have any stand out players on their roster.

Bulls +6 (1x)
    Yea, the hype is all on the Thunder this year and I really like them and I think Durant will win the scoring title by a big margin but the Bulls got a lot better I think. I like the pick ups they made. Love Boozer, Brewer, and Korver. Throw in some Rose and Noah, maybe a little Deng and honestly Chicago is probably more talented top to bottom then the Thunder.

Nuggets -4 (1x)

Clippers +2.5 (1x)

Kings +4.5 (1x)
    Knicks play stands out to me. Raptors have chance to be worst team in the NBA...you are dead on...does not look like an NBA roster. Amare, Felton, and Gallinari give NY a nice nucleus...supporting cast will be serviceable. I have Knicks at +2 right now. They are probably the better team...like them here.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by linewiz View Post
    Knicks play stands out to me. Raptors have chance to be worst team in the NBA...you are dead on...does not look like an NBA roster. Amare, Felton, and Gallinari give NY a nice nucleus...supporting cast will be serviceable. I have Knicks at +2 right now. They are probably the better team...like them here.
    Completely agree. Raptors will contend with Minnesota for who can win 20 games before season end. Really like how the Knicks look, they don't have the best team out their but I think they fit D'Antoni well. Now they finally have a go-to guy when they need a bucket. Think Felton will run it well. Love Gallinari.

Good luck tomorrow.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Also, most likely adding to that Nuggets play. The more I look, the more I like.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

10/26 Tuesday

Houston Rockets +7.5 (2x)

Boston Celtics -1 (1x)

Portland Trailblazers -7 (-111) (0.5x)
    2H Portland u100.5 (1x)
    2H Lakers -6.5 (1x)
    Full Game Bets: 3-0 (+3.50x)
    2nd Half Bets: 1-1 (-0.10x)
    Overall Season: 4-1 (+3.40x)

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Wednesday 10/26

Celtics -3.5 (1x)
    Pistons +4 (1x)
    Knicks +2 (1x)
    Bulls +6 (1x)
    Nuggets -4 (1x)
    Nuggets -3.5 (2x)
    Clippers +2.5 (1x)
    Kings +4.5 (1x)

linewiz
    linewiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wednesday 10/26

Celtics -3.5 (1x)
    Pistons +4 (1x)
    Knicks +2 (1x)
    Bulls +6 (1x)
    Nuggets -4 (1x)
    Nuggets -3.5 (2x)
    Clippers +2.5 (1x)
    Kings +4.5 (1x)
    Why so strong on the Nuggets? Home team was 4-0 ATS last season, and favorite has dominated this series for years....which both bode well for Denver. And you could say possible revenge factor for Denver after losing playoff series last year. However, Kenyon Martin out, Chris Andersen out, and uncertain status of Carmelo certainly does not play to Nuggets' favor. These two teams know each other well. Feels like a coin flip to me. Maybe you are seeing something I don't see.

Strong start for you tonight. Congrats and good luck going forward.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by linewiz View Post
    Why so strong on the Nuggets? Home team was 4-0 ATS last season, and favorite has dominated this series for years....which both bode well for Denver. And you could say possible revenge factor for Denver after losing playoff series last year. However, Kenyon Martin out, Chris Andersen out, and uncertain status of Carmelo certainly does not play to Nuggets' favor. These two teams know each other well. Feels like a coin flip to me. Maybe you are seeing something I don't see.

Strong start for you tonight. Congrats and good luck going forward.
    I don't think the Jazz will be good. I think Boozer is a much bigger loss then people are anticipating. Martin and Anderson out hurts, true, but the thing here is I don't think it hurts them in this game. Jazz not exactly a team that will try to beat you down low. Nene will be the best big man on the floor. Like the addition of Harrington. I will buy back this play if some of these guys are ruled out but as of now I think that this team is a lot better then people are giving them credit for.

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY
    Aussiecapper101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Boozer loss for utah will hurt big time I agree, I follow them closely and dont think they're gonna be as strong as past seasons.. well at least until milsap shows some super form and dezza williams gets more time working out how to play without boozer..

on another note Im really liking toronto/knicks game going over tomorrow I can see it being a real loose game

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiecapper101 View Post
    Boozer loss for utah will hurt big time I agree, I follow them closely and dont think they're gonna be as strong as past seasons.. well at least until milsap shows some super form and dezza williams gets more time working out how to play without boozer..

on another note Im really liking toronto/knicks game going over tomorrow I can see it being a real loose game
    Yea definitely would lean towards the over there. I think the Knicks will put up lots of points this year.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Knicks +1 (0.5x)

Like that play. BTW the reason I am playing so many plays right now is because I feel like early in the season is the time you want to take advantage of the books soft lines. Plays will probably be cut down in a week or two.

edragonl
    edragonl's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you on boston

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck on your plays tonight.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Good luck guys.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Pacers +8.5 (1x)
    Heat 2H -2.5 (1x)

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Pacers +8.5 (1x)
    Heat 2H -2.5 (1x)
    Knicks +1 (0.5x)

Like that play. BTW the reason I am playing so many plays right now is because I feel like early in the season is the time you want to take advantage of the books soft lines. Plays will probably be cut down in a week or two.
    Wednesday 10/26

Celtics -3.5 (1x)
    Pistons +4 (1x)
    Knicks +2 (1x)
    Bulls +6 (1x)
    Nuggets -4 (1x)
    Nuggets -3.5 (2x)
    Clippers +2.5 (1x)
    Kings +4.5 (1x)
    Tonight: 4-4 (+2.00x)

Still Clips pending but Nuggets/Knicks give me a nice cushion.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

CLippers 2H PK (1x)
    Warriors 2H -2.5 (1x)

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Season To Date

Full Game Bets: 9-4 (+5.60x)