Styles
    Styles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1388

And Lakerboy I'm really disappointed in your comments.. I had alot respect for you but u sound like a redneck racist and that is sad. And just for your info I am not black, Im dominican but I've seen lots of racism and it's really pathetic.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Should have known where this thread was going. Some people are just not intelligent enough to talk about sports without bringing up race... Im out, don't want to be accused of being a racist..

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Styles;7065***
    And Lakerboy I'm really disappointed in your comments.. I had alot respect for you but u sound like a redneck racist and that is sad. And just for your info I am not black, Im dominican but I've seen lots of racism and it's really pathetic.
    no offense to lb, love his picks but styles, what did u expect from a guy who puts a person in his avatar that is responsible for killing 2.5 million people?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post

Hockey is way tougher on your body then Basketball. To even say it's not is just ridiculous.
    How do you figure? A 6'9 260 pound Lebron of pure muscle can play hockey if he wanted. He has the hand eye coordination for it obviously. Jordan was 2-3% body fat at one point.

Hockey players are very tough, but common, Sidney Crosby would get laid out trying to go for a layup in the NBA bro. Shaq would go for the block and would swallow the guy.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    Should have known where this thread was going. Some people are just not intelligent enough to talk about sports without bringing up race... Im out, don't want to be accused of being a racist..

skilz4milz
    skilz4milz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Wow, these types of threads happen way too much in this forum. Its a shame because they don't accomplish anything.

Before anyone can serious suggest or talk about what a sport or a another race is like they should experience it for themselves. People really make themselves sound ignorant commenting on something they truly don't fully understand.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How do you figure? A 6'9 260 pound Lebron of pure muscle can play hockey if he wanted. He has the hand eye coordination for it obviously. Jordan was 2-3% body fat at one point.

Hockey players are very tough, but common, Sidney Crosby would get laid out trying to go for a layup in the NBA bro. Shaq would go for the block and would swallow the guy.
    Playing 20 min of hockey is much harder on the body than running around the hardwood. Are you kidding me, C'MON MAN.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

All the sports with the most showboating and animal behaviour are the ones with mostly blacks. Basketball and football. Baseball less so, hockey virtually non-existent.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

There's barely anything animal on punching guys in the face like hockey.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post

Im not white so i doubt im a redneck. I am brown just like you but i made a simple comment about blacks being born with muscles , whats the big deal? Thats why blacks cant swim.

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    no offense to lb, love his picks but styles, what did u expect from a guy who puts a person in his avatar that is responsible for killing 2.5 million people?
    The only people responsible for those deaths were the boys at 10 Downing who ignored the rise of Hitler and just let him be.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup, it's a terrible sport. Don't watch this Tuesday!

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I think basketball if a fun sport to watch, it is definitely more exciting than baseball. My problem is that I don't think these athletics should be paid so much. All the professional leagues should have a $150,000 per player, per year salary cap.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Can you change your avatar mathy? I hate that ******* face

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    You guys sound like a bunch of racist azzholes! Math if that's u in your avatar then I totally understand why u hate on black athletes .. U look like the kid me and my boys would shove in the locker and take his lunch money.. Grow some balls or learn how to dribble one and make a shot from half court with a defender in your face then u can talk shit about Lebron and every other black athlete.. I hate racist people who hide behind computer screens.
    1) You have to have balls and learn how to dribble... (your own balls? or basketballs? what balls?) Sexism > racism?
    2) As for the bolded comment... bullying > racism?

C'mon man.

First 12