Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play on Detroit Tues.

Billups will be back Tues. and they are at home. Remember they won on the road without him.... Strong Wager here Fellas

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Pistons are the best team in the NBA

hard to go against them

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless your are anybody else in the NBA this is not wheel chair ball Det is over the hill just live with it

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by junkman773 View Post
    Unless your are anybody else in the NBA this is not wheel chair ball Det is over the hill just live with it
    over the hill lol

they won 59 games

Phil Jackson has been quoated saying Detroit is the best team

I guess you know more then him though Junkman

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is just my thought do not take it personal

MJFtheGenius

Junkman

People have been underrating this Pistons team for a long time now

it's time they get some praise

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not only will Pistons win but the match will "effectively" end in the 3Q. So take:
    Pistons -6.5
    u185.5

You can as well parlay the above with Celts/Cavs u182.

Skudrulacis
    Skudrulacis's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah.. pistons has the best defence in all NBA.. they are very good team, it's hard to play against them..

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Pistons are the best team in the NBA
    They are good but I don't think I would go as far to say they are the best in the NBA. They play in the East where teams in the middle or upper part of the standings would have been in the bottom of the West and a team with a losing record made the playoffs. Competition definitely not close to the West. You are telling me they are better than the Celtics who happened to finish in front of them. Good team....yes, but the best I doubt it.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I would like to add, I think Detroit is a pretty good lock for tomorrow as well. I mean now you have Nelson coming out saying they will guarantee a win. I would just like to respond to that in this way: "Hey Nelson, you had a 15 point lead at home, all the momentum, and Detroit was playing without their floor general and you guys lose the lead after one quarter. Not only that you let Hunter, a 3rd string point guard, who probably score 12 points all season long tear you up." I am sure the Pistons are scared now that Orlando is now throwing out guarantees when they can't even win a game in their own building when they lead by almost 20 points at one time. Now that is the joke of the day.

Big_Cheese

Heres what I think will happen: The line opened at -6 moved to -7 now its at -6'... Looks to me that Vegas is trying to even out the bets early, this is because Detroit simply does not throw games. Once they Announce Billups will play, the line will no doubt shoot up to probably around -8', Vegas is acting early in order to do their best at breaking even on this game. I mean this is the home team and with the ole general back. Im more than sure he will play Tues. He is still listed day-to-day, but he said he couldve played Saturday. Three days later hes playing in this Crucial game Detroit by double digits.

Big_Cheese

Heres what I think will happen: The line opened at -6 moved to -7 now its at -6'... Looks to me that Vegas is trying to even out the bets early, this is because Detroit simply does not throw games. Once they Announce Billups will play, the line will no doubt shoot up to probably around -8', Vegas is acting early in order to do their best at breaking even on this game. I mean this is the home team and with the ole general back. Im more than sure he will play Tues. He is still listed day-to-day, but he said he couldve played Saturday. Three days later hes playing in this Crucial game Detroit by double digits. Im shaving the half off and playing 4 *s on Detroit... The Home teams continue to win over and over again, why would it change now...

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

We'll see how far they get this year.

GSW4life
    GSW4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit by double digits here

unde0087
    Did we win?

Detroit is going to smash Orlando, nothing good ever comes from players and teams who guarantee wins, especially if it is a player or team that isn't that good. I mean good job for making the playoffs Orlando but now they are in way over their heads.