TwiistedDragon
    TwiistedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

2 team today

Hey guys i am going with Boston -8 and Tor -2. what do you guys think about it. do you think it will cover. and input will be appreicated..

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I myself was thinking about Boston also. I would deffinately take the Magic as they have a great preseason run over the years of being undefeated.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

IDK if Boston will cover that kind of spread. The starters aren't likely to go deep here.

orangeheaven
    orangeheaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nets will win straigh up. They'll show up tonight.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I'm loving the Nets straight up as well.

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Celitcs starters will likely play the first half. I think they blow out the nets. Jordan farmar was the only reason the nets didnt lose by twenty to the knicks. If NY can get open for so many threes, imagine what boston will do to them. Im on Boston -7.5. I also think the bulls win straight up tonight (but I am a bulls homer so )

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty107 View Post
    Celitcs starters will likely play the first half. I think they blow out the nets. Jordan farmar was the only reason the nets didnt lose by twenty to the knicks. If NY can get open for so many threes, imagine what boston will do to them. Im on Boston -7.5. I also think the bulls win straight up tonight (but I am a bulls homer so )
    2 from 2.