moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Kobe Will Score 50+ Tomorrow Night

But Jazz still gonna win. Screw the points. +265

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

When was the last time Kobe scored 50+ points? Will half of those points come at the free throw line?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe is not going to go near that, because if he does the rest of the Lakers is not in the game.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

i just want them to win by 7. i hope datz not too much to ask.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

No problem, the Jazz should win by 8.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

take the over on this one! and the lakers will cover this game, they don't want to take the series to Utah at 1-1

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 93

Lakers will win and cover this game again. Jazz have been dominated by the Lakers all season long.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I slammed the Lakers 1st half when it first hit the board, what's your opinion on that? Think I'm screwed?

unde0087
    Did we win?

I think you are fine. What makes anyone think that the Jazz have any chance tonight. Lakers are 4-1 SU and ATS, including 3-0 SU and ATS when playing in L.A this season. Lakers are too good and Utah blows on the road. I don't see how you can back the Jazz on the road against probably the best team in the NBA. Chuteboxe I think you are smart for taking Lakers.

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

50+??? More lIke 30+

I will be at the game tonight folks, and looking for Kobe to get his 30 and most of all do what got him the MVP, PASS the rock. He will be getting a lot of touches and set up all his teammates. The guys need to stay out of FOUL trouble early. I hope Turiaff has a great game one of my favorite players on the squad, this guy rejects shots on people like they are going out of style. I'm taking before I leave the Laker's -6.5 and the over in a parlay. But my guts telling me to take the under, but if I listened to my gut I'd be over 300 pounds so I'm sticking with the over. Funny thing is if you noticed in the Denver series the o/u never changed from 230, after the first game, so are we looking at 209 for the rest of this series as the o/u? Just a thought. Hey good luck you all in your bets. Oh by the way I'm taking the Pistons tonight as well the magic haven't shown me jack.

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

OH i forgot i'm pretty sure the lakers have covered all 5 of their playoff point spreads already this year, why should this be any different? Oh thats right cause the jazz out rebounded the lakers last game? Well do you the think the best coach in the NBA Phil J, doesn't know that? Well let me tell ya if he missed it let me tell you there are great assistants to back him up Kurt Rambus, TEX(the inventor of the Triangle), trust me they will make the adjustments look for Ronnie Turriaf to get a lil more minutes and watch the Lakers out rebound the Jazz.

unde0087
    Did we win?

the Jazz will fall, I don't know how you think the Jazz are going to win by 8 when they haven't even covered a game this season in L.A. Good Luck on that one. What analysis exactly supports a 8 point win by the Jazz. They lick on the road and they are playing the best team in the NBA. Just don't see it happening.