Dynasty47
    Dynasty47's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thurs 10/14 NBA Preseason Winners

10-7-1 Posted Record...went 1-3 last night, I actually won't with Detroit since I got it at 5.5, but I still count it as a loss since I posted it at 3.5.

Seems that teams scoring a lot in a blowout win so far have struggled to score in their next games. That along with the fact that Orlando has held its 3 preseason opponents to under 90 points, leads me to like the Under at 192.

As the regular season approaches, look for the starters and major role players to play more significant mins. The Bucks are a very solid team and will visit give the #1 pick a visit tonight, look for the Bucks to play well, and I'll be happy to take the generous amount of point the Wizards are laying.

The youngsters for the Clips are looking good and should continue to help them play well in the preseason. Denver lost at Minnesota, and with the line opening at Den -3 and now up to 5.5, I like this situation even more.

Cleveland is a team I have backed a lot in the preseason, they have been playing inspired and are out to prove to the league they are still a solid team without Lebron. A chance to beat the Spurs will help their confidence even if its only the preseason. I think in the regular season, they will have plenty of value as well.

Bobcats/Magic UNDER 192

Bucks +6.5

Clippers +5.5

Cavaliers +3

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

check this one!
    The Spurs will be without Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Jefferson against the Cavaliers. All four players flew back to San Antonio after the game in Mexico City but Antonio McDyess will be available to give the team some frontcourt help.

http://projectspurs.com/2010-article...cavaliers.html

going Cavaliers also

Champ4all
    Champ4all's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmmm Clippers are not playing tonight I think, were u trying to mention any other team??
    Last edited by Champ4all; 10-14-10 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Yea so I was wrong they are playing the Nuggets like u mentioned!!!

Dynasty47
    Dynasty47's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude_bg...Goodluck

After waking up and checking out the line moves, I'm still like my plays...

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Clippers play the Nuggets tonight, bruh...