rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Wizards +4.5 for 2nd half

Betting the farm !! BTF

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Looks solid. If anyone is watching the game, Cleveland looks awful. Big "Z" is a big p*ssy. Lebron is settling for jumpers. The other players can't hit shots. Washington is clicking and they are hitting their shots. Without Arenas, Washington seems to play better... Cleveland is shooting 40% and the Wizards are shooting over 50% and yet they're only up by 2. I think I might go with the UNDER for the 2H.

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Wiz +5, Labrons throwing the hell out of this game. Wiz wins strait up

Labron will score alot in the half but when it comes down to it, expect him to throw it....
    Already made some erant passes to keep wiz ahead. Labron to hog the ball 2nd half..... Wiz win it by 1-3 pts
    Last edited by Big_Cheese; 04-30-08 at 06:20 PM.

The_Kid

UNDER 96.5 looks solid to me. If Cavs are going to try and win, they'll play some D.

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    Looks solid. If anyone is watching the game, Cleveland looks awful. Big "Z" is a big p*ssy. Lebron is settling for jumpers. The other players can't hit shots. Washington is clicking and they are hitting their shots. Without Arenas, Washington seems to play better... Cleveland is shooting 40% and the Wizards are shooting over 50% and yet they're only up by 2. I think I might go with the UNDER for the 2H.

Was thinking the same King Idiot scores 28 pts in the end

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow...I love the Cavs -5 (-120). Look for trends to go more towards average. Wizards shooting 52% compared to Clevelands 40% and the Wizards have a two point lead? Not to mention LeBron was nowhere in the first half. As soon as i saw that I put 2 units on the Cavs.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deke101 View Post
    Wow...I love the Cavs -5 (-120). Look for trends to go more towards average. Wizards shooting 52% compared to Clevelands 40% and the Wizards have a two point lead? Not to mention LeBron was nowhere in the first half. As soon as i saw that I put 2 units on the Cavs.
    does this apply whenever a fav is at home and down at the half ? or you are selective in using this way of thinking / strategy ?

there are many other categories , like turnovers , fts , rebounds ............bad calls , lol

Deke101

This exact situation happened last night in the Suns/Spurs game. The Suns played terrible in the first half and the Suns played great. Nash had 0 assists in the first half. Suns scored less than average, Spurs scored more than average - at halftime. Tony Parker had 20 points in the first half. The third quarter began. The Suns outscored them 27-15 - which evened out basically so that each team was more on pace for hitting their AVERAGES. Tony Parker had 2 points in the third and ended with 31 after shooting free throws down the stretch. Yeah the Suns didn't win the game, but they were at +.5 for the second half. I was all over that, and everything played out as I said. Same situation here for the Cavs, so I'm taking a shot on LeBron and the Cavs to do the same thing, especially at home. At the moment, the Wizards have already sunk there FG% from 52 at halftime, down to 47.7% currently.

Deke101

It just applies when teams play out of the ordinary. Expect every team and player to bring their stats closer towards their season averages.

Deke101

In this case, expect a big second half from LeBron. Poorer shooting percentage from the Wizards - which is now down from 52% to 43%. And of course, yeah there is more things to take note of. But with the Wizards shooting 12% better than the Cavs at halftime, and the Wizards only having a 2 point lead, and lebron had a weak first half, and the cavs at home. Those are some pretty good signs.

The_Kid

The UNDER at 96.5 looked like a better play to me. You know the Cavs would have to play defense in order to win the game. No way will they get into a running game with the Wizards.

Deke101

Nice play out of the Time out Wizards. Give Butler the ball, stand around, wait and force up a three pointer, that was also contested. 76-73 cavs. Its a game of runs.

Deke101

Cavs -5 2H win or lose...Dead on for my reasons to take Cleveland.

LeBron is having a better second half than his first half.
    The Wizards are shooting much worse than in the first half (back down to 40%).

LeBron averages 29 ppg this series, and had roughly 11 at half - he is obviously back on track for average as he has 29 right now.
    The Wizards shoot roughly 43% on the year, so they came down from 52% at half back down towards average.
    Not to mention the Cavs at home.

Also...I know that there are many other factors. But LeBron is a big factor for this team.

The_Kid

That's a bunch of bullsh*t. Refs are blowing this game. Butler clearly got fouled at the offensive end and they don't call it. Instead, they call a foul on Stevenson, who barely grazes Delonte West. Ridiculous.

chipski

Quote Originally Posted by Deke101 View Post
    Cavs -5 2H

Also...I know that there are many other factors. But LeBron is a big factor for this team.
    not knocking your pick or strategy thinking but I think the refs are the biggest factor in games like this . looking good , nice job either way it goes . i love your thinking .

Deke101

Yeah that was a terrible momentum swing after butler was fouled and it wasnt called.

And we will see about the pick...its gonna be close.

chipski

if wiz miss they have to foul , nope they made it .

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you guys understand just how bad the cavs are
    they are worse than portland

The_Kid

What a game. Caron Butler is amazing.

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

nice call, i tailed u