chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

celtics halftime wager thoughts

line should be celtics -7.5 off the top of my head , celts down 3 at half .
    breakdown is celt -5 for the game if we look at it like that .

see it is officially celtics - 7

chipski

so breakdown is celts - 4 for the game , who would take that ? people took -9 and - 9.5 so - 4 would seem too good to be true .

chipski

my prediction is celtics win around the original spread so celtics would be the halftime bet .

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its gonna move FFFFAAAASSSSSTTTT

Big_Cheese

My Prediction ---> The too good to be true quote. Boston wins the game by between 1 and 4 pts. I would put something on -7. Your likely to get burnt on that extra half. This is my Azzhle opinion.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not moving

Big_Cheese

Some sites have it at 8, I think it should be left alone. No bet for me...

chipski

staying on 7.5 , celts have to win by 5 . if the original line was celtics -5 there would not have been a single person take the Hawks +5 .
    is always amazing how this works , people have a hard time pulling the trigger on the team that is down at the half even if they were 10 pt favs all week .
    I will leave it alone myself , but we all know celtics will take over . Celtics by no less than 7 pts . but , of course who know who is in on the fix or whatever , soo ... ooh well , will wait and see the results then kick myself after .

Big_Cheese

Yeah I think this ones fixed a bit. It will probably be one of those Boston gets up Double digits then in the last 2 min hawks get back within the spread. Looks like to me, they, whoever they are, will not allow this game to cover the -9.
    Who knows but one things for sure during the playoffs in any sport, you have to assume every game is rigged. This requires alot of thinking ....

chipski

yeah I agree , basketball spreads can sure suck ! missed free throws in the last minute when you need the cover have to be the biggest slap in the face ever ....

Big_Cheese

Duncan, Dirk, A.I. missing free throws. What a joke !!! these are good free throw shooters.

Duncan 7 of 12 game one and 2 of 6 in game two

AI, an 81% Free Throw shooter. 7 of 13 in game #1, He seems like the type of player to accept cash. Another reason why the lakers are the pick tonight.

chipski

aint it the truth ! lol
    I see you are going with the sweep tonight in denver .
    I love that pick going by the #s that there should at least be one sweep in the 1st round . That really is the only angle I like in someone taking la - the pts .
    Fact the lakers have beat them 3 straight by 14 , 15 , and 18 is pretty funny and I guess you seeing Denver losing has value when you look at it that way .

I really dont see the Nuggets bowing out yet but if they do they can lose by less than the spread .
    But yeah , it would be amazing if there were no 1st round sweeps this year , totaly incredible really .
    Last edited by chipski; 04-28-08 at 09:30 PM.

Big_Cheese

Exactly, You said it for me. They again, whoever they are LOL got to make it look good. So these Staged games are not obvious. Again its working for them, Gamblers are still on the Nuggets. Im taking the Lakers, The will win and they should cover. I have -4 right now.