The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Get Your Brooms Out!!

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers have recently dropped to -4, keep coming down....

I like over 225', gonna wait to see if it gets down to 225.

Big_Cheese

Total is currently 224 SWEET !!!

Grassus
    Grassus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the over as well. Not good.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was going to back Denver 1st half +2.5 but couldn't get it in in time.

Grassus

Lucky you. The Nuggets are playing like shit.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Down 10 but it doesn't feel like they're getting beat badly. I think they'll go into half with it manageable, what they do in the 2h is up to them. I may jump in then.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Denver has no heart. playing at 1/2 speed. Game over, plan your vacation AI and Carmelo

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Cheese , what are your thoughts of the Hornets cracking the new blood seal and going all the way ? Are you more a past thinker and have the Spurs being all that and .... ?
    Many people still riding the Spurs because of the past ...
    Are you in on the new blood breaks the old at all ?

new blood happens in mlb all the time , happens in nfl , happen in nhl , happens in the majority of sports or we would all be very very rich right ?
    New Blood ? or same ole team in nba gets the trophy ?
    Who makes it to the c- ship this year ?

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

I thought this was a home game for Denver. First foul I seen gone Denver's way.

Grassus

5 points in 4 minutes. Both teams have played the under..

chipski

2 teams of destiny 08 nba !!

Quote Originally Posted by chipski View Post
    Big Cheese , what are your thoughts of the Hornets cracking the new blood seal and going all the way ? Are you more a past thinker and have the Spurs being all that and .... ?
    Many people still riding the Spurs because of the past ...
    Are you in on the new blood breaks the old at all ?

new blood happens in mlb all the time , happens in nfl , happen in nhl , happens in the majority of sports or we would all be very very rich right ?
    New Blood ? or same ole team in nba gets the trophy ?
    Who makes it to the c- ship this year ?
    WHO GOES TO THE C - SHIP ? THROW ME SOME CHEESE , CHEESE .
    Too early to tell or you have 2 ?
    I have my 2 I think ...

Who plays for the ?

chipski

can't wait for you to reply , so I say Celtics Lakers .
    would be very good for the leauge , not that they need any more $ or exposure but they might just be the 2 best teams going ..

very nice call on the Lake Show sweeping those sorry as mfers . Is great for you and the popele on the $ with that one ! buttt too bad gs didn't get their chance again .
    that would have been some serious high scoring ot wins .
    instead 4 straight wins by 14 plus . AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT EVERYONE KNEW kOBE IS THE BEST , DAMN I WAS LATE , MO FOS HAD COVER , PATHETIC BASTARDS !!!! Same a pierce , he was throwing the game at the end , trying to get a charge that he had no chance for with the shot clock at 6 way to the right sideline 25 feet from the basket !!!!!!!! He could have blocked him by getting position without moving , he wanted to foul the mf and gve em 2 more pts pushing the lead to 6 . Instead of hawks missing and having it down 4 ... then the mf losing the ball because if he made the simple ass layup it would have cut it to , like ****in 2 !!!! lmmmmmaaoo , that was some super weak shit . made me not want to even watch , maybe it is just me , but the games seemed like bs . (

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers / Celtics Final Great for League, But WATCH OUT!

I totally agree with you that a Lakers and Celtics final would be great I just cant see it happening after last night.
    I have been a Lakers season ticket holder going on 10 years and before me my father, and i grew up on the classic Magic Johnson/Larry bird matchups.
    But after watching last nights Celtics game i see trouble in bean town. Eventhough they are a team of mostly playoff experiance it is based on individual playoff experiance. Let me explain they have never won a playoff series together. I see them making it passed the hawks maybe but they should be blowing them out, if the hawks are giving them trouble what about the magic when you got howard crashing the boards.
    The lakers on the other hand should coast to the finals after locking up Gasol and playing like a team for the first time in nba history they sweep a 500 team out of the playoffs, I don't even think Denver had a lead in any of the games except the last one and that lead was only for like a minute. There is no answer for Kobe, Gasol's excellent in the paint, and the lakers bench is one of the best in the league.
    SO i will finish by saying Good Luck to Boston and be waRNED of the Lakers you are watching this years CHampion in them.

chipski

Quote Originally Posted by MyKickerHurts View Post
    I totally agree with you that a Lakers and Celtics final would be great I just cant see it happening after last night.
    I have been a Lakers season ticket holder going on 10 years and before me my father, and i grew up on the classic Magic Johnson/Larry bird matchups.
    But after watching last nights Celtics game i see trouble in bean town. Eventhough they are a team of mostly playoff experiance it is based on individual playoff experiance. Let me explain they have never won a playoff series together. I see them making it passed the hawks maybe but they should be blowing them out, if the hawks are giving them trouble what about the magic when you got howard crashing the boards.
    The lakers on the other hand should coast to the finals after locking up Gasol and playing like a team for the first time in nba history they sweep a 500 team out of the playoffs, I don't even think Denver had a lead in any of the games except the last one and that lead was only for like a minute. There is no answer for Kobe, Gasol's excellent in the paint, and the lakers bench is one of the best in the league.
    SO i will finish by saying Good Luck to Boston and be waRNED of the Lakers you are watching this years CHampion in them.

ty for the feedback , we agree on LA .

so are you saying the Magic will be the new blood to make it ? man no fricken way . celtics will make it .
    where's Cheese at ?

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

No not at all i was just saying the trouble boston will have with the magic or any other team. Trust me i'm rooting for the celtics just something about the way they handled the hawks. They let their head get big with the 2 wins at home. Then they get to atlanta and bam lose first game, fine i can see it home team wins, but the second game they get a lead of over 13 then blow it and the game. Wow. Boston has alot to learn when dealing with the playoffs as a team.

Big_Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by chipski View Post
    ty for the feedback , we agree on LA .

so are you saying the Magic will be the new blood to make it ? man no fricken way . celtics will make it .
    where's Cheese at ?
    Damn bro sorry. I had jumped on the celtics after about 20 games into the season And unloaded on them at 5-1 odds. Man Boston has the best team, but their not going to take it. Looks as if they are getting payed more money on the side than they are performing their Job in the NBA... So therefore Im about 99% certain its going to be one of the two teams with the most class, this cuts down on the chances of their players accepting bribes. San Antonio hasnt had the best team everytime they have won the Championship, they just simple do not throw games. People dont want to believe me but the NBA is the worst sport when it comes to WWE style play. With that said go with the Lakers and the Spurs to win the Championship. Not only are they less likely to throw games, but they are indeed good enough to win it anyways. I am 99% certain on this one. Boston is way to predictable, just like the Patriots in the NFL were to win it all. The celtics will have their chance to win in '09

chipski

I think the celtics just threw that one and couple in j.johnson getting hot in the 4th down the stretch . sooo , now celtics will rip their heads off next game and we will say , yeah celtics are the shiz nik like i thought they were .

as far as bos being predictable , not sure what you mean ... ?

spurs ? everyone likes to go with the team that has won it in RECENT years past ... because people believe in something more when they have seen it before . we have not seen hornets , lakers , celtics , or magic there before so it is harder for us to envision new teams breaking the barrier ...

spurs ? i dont see them making it .

players and refs being paid off ? well we know that certain games can be thrown and it is not so big a deal in how far the great team will go . so the games that really matter we would not think these guys would give nothing less than 100% right ?
    to have lakers vs celtics series would mean much more to the players on those teams than any amount of $ , i truly believe .

i remember the magic beating the celtics one sunday on a shot at the buzzer by turk , it was one helluva game .
    celts magic series will be all that and some ...
    Last edited by chipski; 04-29-08 at 05:54 PM.

chipski

Quote Originally Posted by MyKickerHurts View Post
    No not at all i was just saying the trouble boston will have with the magic or any other team. Trust me i'm rooting for the celtics just something about the way they handled the hawks. They let their head get big with the 2 wins at home. Then they get to atlanta and bam lose first game, fine i can see it home team wins, but the second game they get a lead of over 13 then blow it and the game. Wow. Boston has alot to learn when dealing with the playoffs as a team.
    true ! cassell will start to pay off with some big time 3s , bos will start to look dominant again and maybe their losses to hawks was a good thing , wake up call .

Big_Cheese

Its always good to get in on the Championship odds early in the season. Boston was easy they have 3 all stars that you know will play hard.

I got Boston at 5-1 and the Lakers at 30-1 back on Dec. 27th

Just wish I had hit that 30-1 a whole lot harder.