Boston Over 189
    Denver +4.5
    Denver Under 227

GSW4life
    GSW4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL. I'm on Denver ML and the Under

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes very rough for Gstate it is a shame cause i love the baron the guy is a ****in thug. One of the rawest talents in the NBA. The only reason why I am not taking Denver ML is because I watched what a bunch of babies and prima donas they are last game. I feel the game will be close but they do not have the character to win a close game. Iverson is a winner but the rest of them are losers, yes I said it including the biggest bitch of them all Carmelo Anthony (he is nothing but a little pussy that whines and cries when things don't go his way. Not to mention the cheap shots he takes when he has problems with someone in the game. Does everyone remember the bitch sucker punch he threw in last years playoffs that noone seemed to see.

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also i thought Anthony was under arrest for DUI how is he playing? Oh and you forgot the other baby on the team whats his name Martin, he was taking cheap shots and the Kobster. This whole team sucks I'm sorry guys the only thing i agree with you on is the under, I do not see the lakers leting this denver south park team to keep the game close in the end, I have lakers season tickets and all 3 denver games the lakers kept them to under 100 in 2 of them and the other 108, plus what have you seen from Denver this playoff series to give them any credit, they are self distructing blaming others for quiting , looks like they were just not into the games they were more interested in each others tattooos.

delijaworld
    delijaworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi

my selection is:

LA Lakers Over 226

P.s. Good luck if you betting...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Serious guys is ther any way Denver can win tonight?

I am afraid they will just give up.

Is there any hope since it is in Denver second game with that High Altitude level, any factor on this here?

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well if the Nuggets can make a little push I'm lookin at a great night. At 3-0-1