trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pat I feel sorry for you THREAD.

Wow you may have to kiss your 30dimes goodbye bro. I can't believe you had that much faith in the wizard who haven't proven themselves at all. 3-1. It will take a miracle for them to come back from this series. I hope you get this losing back somehow.
    What I also learned from being in this site.. An absolute lock usually means a win for the opposing team.
    GET THAT $30k back by betting on Denver. Lakers will NOT want to close this game out as of yet. Jerry Buss wants them to win it here in L.A. in game 5. Lakers lose DD on game #4. This is coming from a business stand point.
    Last edited by trifectabx; 04-27-08 at 02:57 PM.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

he can bet 50k on cavs game 5 and cut his losses

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    he can bet 50k on cavs game 5 and cut his losses
    True that. I think that will be tough for Pat to take bro.. He just seems to HATE the cav's w/ a passion.

ryanXL977

i understand
    they are so bad aside from this one incredible talent

the problem is, the wizards with gilbert right now are not better than the cavs
    maybe without gil they are, but they aint righ tnow.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont feel sorry if you're gonna bet big u gotta be able to take the punches. im fine. first to four not over yet.

ryanXL977

to be able to bet 30k, you have to have a lot of cashi am sure the dude is ok

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

my whole bankroll is on the line sir

moneyboy
    moneyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

After this series maybe you should take another picture of yourself. Except this time you shouldn't be wearing a Lacoste, just a Lowcost.

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by moneyboy View Post
    After this series maybe you should take another picture of yourself. Except this time you shouldn't be wearing a Lacoste, just a Lowcost.
    Low blow bro. Low blow. Funny though. yeap to be able to bet 30 dimes you must be well off. I just hope you have the $$$ bro cuz we don't want CSI involve after they find you in the desert.

moneyboy
    moneyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pat, I'd just like to say that I have nothing against you as a person because I don't know you. But you need to change your betting system quick if you want to stay in this game. Money management is key to success. Good luck.

sissa223
    sissa223's Avatar Become A Pro!

i feel sorry for the guy only because after this he will still be supremely confident.... sigh...