C-LO
    C-LO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not any ole Sunday Plays! 97-86 +1590 (NBA)

As many of you know that have glanced at my cards the last couple days. I should be a rich mofo. BUT, Thursday we get screwed to break even, Friday we get screwed to go 3-1 and not sweep and last night I get bent over to go 1-1 even and not hit one of the biggest games of the year for me to go 2-0 due to a blow up by a hot headed mule!! Now, Leads us to this beautiful Sunday. I hate and I mean hate saying games of the months year whatever BUT I absolutely love the Memphis game tonight. Sure enough they will win by 4 but im going out on a limb to be a broke joke or a laffy taffy! LOL Good luck you all!

Minny+2(2)

Indy+6(5)

Boston+7.5(4)

N.O.-4.5(5)

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today C-LO.

C-LO

Id like to say HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Thats what im talking about baby! Get out the mother fn broom! 4-0! Thats what they get for these bad beats as of late!!!!!!!!! Hope some of you got to folow today! This is my time of the year! Good thing NBA was good cause I lost 7 in NCAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Illusion

I went 5-0 today C-LO. SBR cappers are on fire baby!!! Congrats on your great day.

C-LO

Damn Illusion! awesome bro!!!!!!!!!!

C-LO

I got a nice lil place too Illusions you should come check out and promote! Lets get em again tom night brotha!!!!!!!

Illusion

Cool, I have to scope it out.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wish I would of liked Indy. Would of made $$$ if I did!