Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

2/26 Plays

Posted Plays 4-3 +5 Units
    Big Ten Posted Plays 4-1 +6 Units

4* Wisky -9 (-101 Pinny)
    - Wisky is 6-1 @Home in the BT (Only loss against Illinois), 5 of the wins were by DD.
    - Minny is 1-5 on the road in the BT (Win is against PSU), 4 of the losses by DD (including a 17 point loss @ Purdue).
    - Wisky 5-0 in last 5 home games against Minny (closest W was 9 points in 2002)
    - Its senior day in Wisky and a game they absolutely must have as they finish with 2 road games against Iowa and MSU
    - 9 points is a lot to lay in a rivalry game but I believe Wisky will gradually pull away in this game in a 15+ point victory

1* Indiana ML (+125 Pinny) (Disclaimer: I Despise IU)
    - IU is 6-1 @Home in the BT (Loss was against Iowa in the first game after Davis told the team he finally realized he's an awful coach)
    - MSU is 2-5 on the road in the BT (Wins against NW and OSU).
    - The players @IU love Davis for some reason. I have to believe they'll show up today on Senior Day.
    - I would make this bigger but the bigger I make it the closer I get to actually rooting for IU...and I just won't do that.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

that Indiana scares the hell out of me personaly. that team has nothing to play for at all. although, that line just does not look right at all to me either. thats definately a game i'd pass on altogather personaly.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the write up Wassymac. I was looking for confirmation from somebody on Wisky and IU. I hate to lay the 9 but Wisky does spank Minny at home. At first I considered playing against IU but I agree that they have had time to get over the drama and might come out a little angry and focused and beat a team they match up with as far as the numbers are concerned.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana is in a tight one with under a minute to go. They are up 75-71

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Indiana is in a tight one with under a minute to go. They are up 75-71
    Michigan State are just killing themselves down the stretch, with turnovers and terrible shots. Not to mention the refs call 2 bad fouls on Davis that got him fouled out.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call Wassy. This win keeps Indianas slight chance of making the tourny alive.

Wassymac

Wasn't able to follow the games today. Looks like I'll finish with a split down a couple units if Wisky doesn't finish strong.

Wassymac

Wisky gave it a go. One or 2 more stops and they would have covered...won by 6.

1-1 On the Day -3 Units

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I gave up betting on Wisconsin. They always do the opposite of what I think they'll do.