unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Unde0087 NBA 2008

Tough Thursday has I get my first shutout of the playoffs, 0-3 as Cavs get rolled and Orlando game stays under by a point. Always tough to go winless in a day.

Today:

Detroit -4
    Spurs/Suns over 193.5

Both these picks I bet last night, I know both lines have went up over night.

Detroit
    I was against them in game 2 because I didn't think the Pistons were taking this seriously. I mean they have not faired well in this series ATS all season long with the 76ers. Game 3 saw the Pistons of old and I like to think that is what we will see in game 3. No doubt Pistons are the best team it was a matter of showing that on the court not in an interview after the game. With the win in game 2, Pistons stopped a 0-5 SU streak and the 0-6 ATS streak they were on in the playoffs. If you look over the past 16 games that Philly has played in the playoffs they are just 4-12-1 ATS and that includes a 1-4 ATS streak at home in their last 5 playoff games. I will take Detroit to win and cover.

Spurs/Suns over
    Both these teams come in on rediculous over tears in the playoffs. For Suns they are now 4-0 in the last 4 in quarterfinal games and have played the over 10 of the last 14 as a favorite. On the other side the Spurs are also on a 5-0 over run and have played the over 7 of the last 9 when the underdog. Both games in this series have went over and I really like the over in this situation because Phoenix is definitely going to look to push the tempo. In order to win they know they have to get out and run and play their game. Play the over.

GL ALL!

YTD:
    CBB: 11-6 (64.7%)
    MLB: 25-23 (52%)
    NBA: 14-13-1 (51.8%), NBA Playoffs 9-9-1
    Combined: 50-42-1 (54.3%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

2H Spurs +7, and over 98

come with a couple small bets

unde0087
    Did we win?

finish the night with 3-0 after Detroit pulls a no show

unde0087
    Did we win?

3-1 Friday, lets get it done today:

Orlando/Toronto under 203.5
    LA Lakers +1.5
    Boston/Atlanta under 187
    Boston -8

Orlando/Toronto under
    The under is now 7-1 on the road in the last 8 for Orlando and Toronto has played the under 7 of its last 10 at home. Play the under.

LA Lakers
    Like I said when I came with the Lakers in game 2, the Lakers have dominated the Nuggets. This season Lakers are a perfect 5-0 SU and ATS against the Nuggets. Lakers have covered 8 out of the last 10 against the Nuggets. I just don't think Nuggets can play enough defense to get a win against the Lakers who are clicking here in the playoffs.

Boston/Atlanta under
    I was on the under in game 1 and game 2. I come with it again as these two teams are now a perfect 5-0 in the under this season when playing each other.

Boston
    Boston has crushed Atlanta in the first two games. I don't expect anything to change because Boston is by far the best team and a change in cities isn't going to chance much. Boston plays good defense and they just have too many offensive threats. I see another double digit win here again today as the Celts have won all 5 games they have played this season by double digits.

GL ALL!

YTD:
    MLB: 26-24 (52%)
    NBA: 17-14-1 (54.8%), NBA Playoffs 12-10-1
    Combined: 54-44-1 (55.1%)
    Last edited by unde0087; 04-26-08 at 12:47 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Well good luck everyone today, had a nice day friday after a hellish thursday. I just can't seem to figure out what is going on in the Detroit series and that has cost me some money. We go away from that today and go with 4 plays. Love the card but once again we will have to see what develops as I haven't really been able to go on any consistant run here so far in the playoffs. I am looking to start one today....later

unde0087
    Did we win?

Sunday:

Cavs +4
    Cavs/Wizards under 190

Cavs
    I will just say that the Cavs have been hot lately after coming off a double digit loss. They are 7-1 ATS after those games in the last 8. Wizards played a great game last time out but lets be honest with ourselves here, it isn't going to happen again. They played the perfect game and made every shot. I will back LeBron and the Cavs as we are due for a close game after a pair of routs so I will take the points.

Under
    I look for a lower scoring game this time out. The Cavs looked sluggish on defense in game 3 and after being routed you have to think they will get back to the defensive mentality. Cavs will slow the tempo and play the grinde it out game that Wizards are not used to playing.

Gl All!

YTD:
    MLB: 26-25 (50.9%)
    NBA: 19-16-1 (54.2%), NBA Playoffs 14-12-1
    Combined: 56-47-1 (54.3%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

Sunday add in:

Detroit/Philly under 180

unde0087
    Did we win?

2-1 Sunday, and for Monday:

Toronto/Orlando over 203
    Boston/Atlanta under 189.5
    LA/Denver under 227.5

Toronto/Orlando over
    Well both games flew the total in Orlando and even though the games in Toronto did stay under the total both were very close to going over. These teams have now played the over 5 out of the last 8 and this is an elimination game folks so look for some extra fouling at the end as an added bonus especially if Toronto is down. Play the over

Boston/Atlanta
    The first 2 meetings in Boston stayed under the total and 5 of the last 6 have stayed low as well this season when these two meet, with the only over coming last time out. I see this as another under as Atlanta played about as good as they are ever going to play last game. There isn't many times you shoot that well against this Celtic team. Boston looked suprised last game at how Atlanta played. I don't think it will happen again as Boston will be determined in this contest. I can see another Celtic route here. Play the under

Lakers/Nuggets under
    Well last games total didn't even come close to going over and I am looking for this one to stay under as well. Look Nuggets know they have no chance now and as we have seen so far in these playoffs the team that is up 2-0 or 3-0 hasn't exactly come out and played very hard. I just can't see this one being a shootout. This is a high total for this situation. I know both teams can put points up in a hurry but I really can't see both of these teams giving a 100% effort. Play the under

GL All!

YTD:
    MLB: 26-26 (50%)
    NBA: 21-17-1 (55.2%), NBA Playoffs 16-13-1
    Combined: 58-49-1 (54.2%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

2-1 on totals on Monday, 3-1 counting my one baseball play so maybe alittle momentum. Tuesday I come with a big card:

Philly/Detroit under 178
    Dallas/New Orleans over 193.5
    New Orleans -6
    Utah/Houston under 182
    Phoenix/San Antonio over 197.5

Philly/Detroit under
    I played the under last game and I will come with it again. The under is now 3-1 in this series and has been played 6 out of the last 8 between these two. Detroit takes this game with good defense. Play the under.

Dallas/N.O. over, New Orleans
    The over is a perfect 4-0 when these two have met in New Orleans. Elimination game for Dallas, and I think by the end they will be in a position where they foul a bunch at the end of this one. I think New Orleans and Paul go off in this one and post a solid win and cover as they have been lights out at home. Take the over and N.O.

Utah/Houston under
    The under has been played 3 out of 4 in this series. I will come with the under here as I think defense will be at a premium. Houston needs to keep the tempo of this game in their favor so they will look to take good, smart shots. Both these teams sport good under streaks, Houston 7 out of the last 9 in the under and Utah, 7 of the last 10. I think the trend continues, play the under.

Phoenix/San Antonio over
    The over is 4-1 in this series and I see both these teams putting points on the board as Spurs are always tough at home. Suns will be looking to push the pace because they know that is the only way they win this one. Plus at the end I think we may see a fair share of free throws. Also, keep in mind that Suns have played the over in 8 of the last 9 games they have been a road dog in. Play the over

GL All!

YTD:
    MLB: 27-26 (50.9%)
    NBA: 23-18-1 (56%), NBA Playoffs 18-14-1
    Combined: 61-50-1 (54.9%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

Wow, I don't think I ever remember a day like this one in my betting career. I lose the Dallas/N.O. over by a half point, and the N.O. cover by a point, and the Detroit game under by one point. Quite frustrating but sometimes you catch all the bad breaks.

Wednesdays Card:

Cavs -4
    Wizards/Cavs under 192
    Boston -14

Cavs
    You heard it here first, Wizards will get destroyed tomorrow. Wizards still doing alot of talking but maybe they should play more and flap their gums less as now they are facing elimination. But unless you saw the games you would think Wizards were leading this series with all the bullshit they have been saying. LeBron will go off on the Wizards tomorrow. Wizards are not at home anymore where they shot much better than in Cleveland. Wizards were dominated in the first two at Quicken Loans Arena and look for the same today. I don't see how anyone could back this Wizards team who play 0 defense. This arena will definitely be the most hostile environment Wizards will have seen all year long. The crowd will be on every player especially Stevenson who continues to run his mouth about LeBron being overrated. Stevenson once again will piss LeBron off and then he will respond by taking over the game. Cavs win and cover and send the Wizards flapping jaws back to Washington for the year. This should be the easiest money of the playoffs so far.

Wizards/Cavs under
    the under has been the play 15 of the last 22 in Cleveland. Also, I don't expect Wizards to shoot anywhere near the percentage they have in the last two. Cleveland plays tough on the defensive side and then Wizards will respond with a bunch of contested three attempts. Look for this to stay under.

Boston
    After a pair of dream games from the Hawks in Atlanta the series returns to Boston where the Hawks have been dominated. Boston always puts the clamps down on the defensive end at home. The Celtics smashed the Hawks by 23 and 19 in the first two games at home in this series and I have a feeling Hawks are in for a long night as Boston just has to be pissed after dropping 2 straight on the road. Atlanta is just 11 for 24 ATS and only 1 of the last 5 ATS on the road. Celtics are still 12-4 ATS in the last 16 games. Boston flex the muscle and wins going away.

Gl All!

YTD:
    MLB: 28-27 (50.9%)
    NBA: 24-22-1 (52.1%), NBA Playoffs 19-18-1
    Combined: 63-55-1 (53.3%)
    Last edited by unde0087; 04-30-08 at 12:42 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Crap finish for Cavs so I go 2-1 on Wednesday.
    Come with a couple NBA plays for Thursday:

(1H) Detroit/Philly under 90
    Detroit/Philly under 179

Detroit has played the under in 8 of its last 9 on the road. The under is also on a 4-0 streak for Philly at the Wachovia Center. Finally, the under has been played 6 of the last 9 when these two teams meet. Play the under both at the half and for the game.

GL All!

YTD:
    MLB: 29-27 (51.7%)
    NBA: 26-23-1 (53%), NBA Playoffs 21-19-1
    Combined: 66-56-1 (54%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

2-0 sweep on Thursday night with the under at the half and under for the game. Starting to gain some momentum 4-1 last two day on the hardwood, see if I can't keep it going.

Today:

Boston/Atlanta over 189
    Cleveland/Washington over 187
    Houston/Utah under 180
    Houston +8

Boston/Atlanta over
    The over has been played in 8 of the last 9 at home. Four out of the last five contests at Philips Arena between these two have went over and the series is now on a 3-0 over streak. Boston has played the over in the last four games when favored by 5 to 10.5 points. Play the over.

Cleveland/Washington over
    In this rivalry the over/under has alternated from game to game and with the last game going under I will take the over in this one. The over is 7 out of the last 10 when these two play in Washington. The over has also been played in 13 of the last 16 when Washington is a home favorite. Play the over.

Houston/Utah under
    The under is 4-1 in this series and the fact that the under is 11 out of the last 16 when these two play at EnergySolution Arena makes me like the under even more. Play the under as defense once again rules in this game.

Houston +8
    Houston has played the Jazz tough in this series. They may not win this game but I think they will cover this. With the defense that the Rockets have shown in this series I will take the points. Jazz once again have their hands full. Take the generous points here.

GL All!

YTD:
    MLB: 31-29 (51.6%)
    NBA: 28-23-1 (54.9%), NBA Playoffs 23-19-1
    Combined: 70-58-1 (54.6%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

2-2 split for Friday, bringing my 3 day run to 6-3 on the hardwood.

Today 2-0 sweep with two plays:

Hornets -3
    Orlando/Detroit over 189

Hornets
    These teams split in the regular season each grabbing a win on the road and at home. Now I understand that Spurs have pretty much dominated the Hornets in the past couple of years winning 8 of 10 SU, but this is a very dangerous team at home. Hornets were an impressive 21-7 ATS at home this season. We saw this team dismantle the Mavs and I think they will keep it going and grab game one. This series looks as though the home team will have the edge. I also really like the fact that the Spurs are just 2-10 ATS in the dog role when getting 4 or less this season. Every game in this series this season has been rather lopsided as both teams have routed each other getting the win and cover. Well Hornets win and cover this game as last time they hosted the Spurs was a 25 point beat down. Look for Paul to get into the paint freely once again and open everything up for the rest of the gang.

Orlando/Detroit
    The over has been the play 4 of the last 5 when these two meet. Also, these two have played the over in 9 of the last 10 when they meet in Detroit. Play the over.

GL All!

YTD:
    MLB: 32-30 (51.6%)
    NBA: 30-25-1 (54.5%), NBA Playoffs 25-21-1
    Combined: 73-61-1 (54.4%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

1-1 split on Saturday, as now my run 4 day run is 7-4.

Sunday:

Boston -14
    LA Lakers -7
    Utah/L.A. under 213

Boston
    This will be another route. Boston will win this by 20+ and I would be suprised to see Atlanta put 80 on the board. I see this as a 78-103 win for the Celtics. Atlanta played great at home and you have to take your hat off to them for even getting to this point but they are in over their heads. Boston has absolutely killed them when playing in Boston this season. Play Boston as they once again flex their muscle at home and completely route the Hawks.

Lakers
    Lakers are 3-1 SU and ATS against Utah this season. Both games at home Lakers won in convincing fashion by double digits. Look Lakers took care of business early so they will be fresh and the fact that they have had great success against the Jazz this year is hard to ignore. Utah just came out of a tough grinde it out series with the Rockets and now will face probably the best team in the NBA. I see this being another double digit win 109-94.

Jazz/Lakers under
    These two have played some high totals this season but I will still take the under. The last game of the season between these two went under the number. The over has been played 6 out of the last 7 at the Staple Center but I think we see a game like the Detroit game last night. In that game the over was on a tear between the two and in Detroit. The over didn't even come close and I think we see the same here. Although I think it will be alot closer to the number in this contest, I don't think we see it fly the total as both these teams have played the under lately. The under has been played in 6 of the last 7 when Utah is on the road, that includes 3-0 run on the road in the playoffs so far. Utah is on a 4-2 run in the under in the playoffs so far and Lakers have played the last 3 games on a 3-0 under streak. I will play the under here.

GL All!

YTD:
    MLB: 32-31 (50.7%)
    NBA: 31-26-1 (54.3%), NBA Playoffs 26-22-1
    Combined: 74-63-1 (54%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

That is what I am talking about a 3-0 sweep on Sunday brings my 5 day winning streak to 10-4 in the NBA playoffs. Perfect analysis on Bostons blowout and then I was one point off the final score perdiction of the Lakers game, hitting that parlay. I look to keep the momentum here on Monday:

Detroit -6
    Orlando/Detroit under 185
    N.O. -2

Detroit
    Orlando got hammered by the Pistons in game one and it looks as though the Pistons have the switch on now. I am also alittle concerned about the status of Dwight Howard. I don't think he can be as affective with a hurt hand. Detroit won game 1 with tough defense holding the Magic way under their average. I think Detroit wins this game convincingly as well. Lay the number with Detroit.

Orlando/Detroit under
    For Orlando the under has been played in 12 of its last 15 and 9 of the last 10 road games. Orlando has now played the under in 11 of the last 14 games against the East as well. Detroit is also on a 14 of 19 under tear, including 13 of 17 playing the under when Detroit is the favorite. Play the under once again as Detroits defense becomes the show again.

Hornets
    I will come with the Hornets again in game 2. They have been more than impressive at home this season. Once again I don't think Spurs can run and gun with this young team. Spurs had trouble in game 1 with getting Tim Duncan involved. If Hornets are able to take away Duncan like that again look for another route. I think Duncan will get more involved but it wont be enough as I just think Hornets are too tough on their home court as they are now 22-7 ATS. Spurs are just 2-11 ATS as a underdog of less than 4 and they are just 5-14 ATS as a road dog. Play the Hornets.

GL All!

YTD:
    MLB: 33-32 (50.7%)
    NBA: 34-26-1 (56.6%), NBA Playoffs 29-22-1
    Combined: 78-64-1 (54.9%)

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

gl tommorow. unde.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Thanks, Parlays, I wouldn't mind another 3-0 sweep of the board. I like the card today, we will just have to see if I can remain on this little run.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Boom! Another winning day Monday and that makes the run 12-5 in the last 6 days, and 5-1 in the last 2 nights. I look to continue the run tonight as I drop 3 plays for tonights card:

Cleveland/Boston under 183
    Cleveland/Boston (1H) under 91
    Cleveland +10

Cleveland/Boston under
    The under for both these teams is on unbeleivable tear. Let me give you just a couple examples: Cavs have played the under in 9 out of 12. When the Cavs are the underdog in a playoff game they are 14 of the last 19 in the under. They are on a current 4-0 in the under against the Atlantic Division with two of those going against Boston in Boston, making that also a 2-0 sweep in the under for this season. And the most amazing ATS of all is Cleveland has played the under in 10 of the last 11 conference semifinal playoff games. Now Boston comes in sporting a 6-2 run in the under with home games and is on a 4-1 under run against the Central Division. I think this game is going to be a defensive battle. Cleveland struggles to score in stretches of games and relies on LeBron to do alot of the scoring. Boston will give this offense some problems. Boston is always tough at home. Cleveland also can play the grinde it out game with their defense. I just don't think they will reach this over. I like it at the half and for the game. They played the under both games in the regular season here in Boston and I think it is the play once again. Play the under.

Cleveland
    I will take the points. The Celtics are currently on a 9-0 ATS streak in their last 9 home games but I will give you a ATS that you cant ignore. In this rivalry the underdog is currently 6-0-1 ATS in the last 7 games against each other. Cleveland was 3-1 ATS in these two teams meetings this season and cashed the 2-0 ATS in both meetings in Boston. I will take Cleveland and the points. I just think they have enough to keep this to at least 8 or 9. I like the positive runs that Cleveland has on Boston. Take the points.

Good Luck All!

YTD:
    MLB: 33-32 (50.7%)
    NBA: 36-27-1 (57.1%), NBA Playoffs 31-23-1
    Combined: 80-65-1 (55.1%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

Last seven days has seen profits going 15-5, and a 3 day run at 8-1.

YTD:
    MLB: 34-32 (51.5%)
    NBA: 39-27-1 (59%), NBA Playoffs 34-23-1
    Combined: 84-65-1 (56.3%)

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

nice going bud! this guy deserves some props!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Wednesday Card:

Lakers -6
    Utah/L.A. over 209.5
    Detroit/Orlando over 186

Lakers
    Lakers are now 4-1 SU and ATS against Utah this season. Now three games at home Lakers won in convincing fashion. The fact that the Lakers have had great success against the Jazz this year is the reason I come with the Lakers again. I think Lakers just have too much on the offensive end once again. I will continue to bet Lakers until the Jazz show me they can cover against this Laker team. Play the Lakers

Utah/L.A. over
    The last two game between these two teams have been played in the under. But the previous 3 and 5 out of the last 6 between these two have been played in the over. Add on the fact that 6 out of the last 8 game played between these two in L.A. has went over. I look for this game to go back to the over trend. Play the over.

Detroit/Orlando over
    5 out of the last 7 times these teams have hooked up has been played in the over. They have also played 8 of the last 11 overall in the over. Look for Orlando to put more up on the board in this one has they are facing going down 0-3 in this series. I like the over in this one.

Here they are for Wednesday card. Lets see if I can't keep this streak going. I love the picks we shall see what develops.

Good Luck All!

YTD:
    MLB: 34-32 (51.5%)
    NBA: 39-27-1 (59%), NBA Playoffs 34-23-1
    Combined: 84-65-1 (56.3%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

Last 8 days has seen profits going 18-5, and a 4 day run at 11-1 after back to back 3-0 sweeps in the NBA playoffs.

It doesn't get any better than this!

YTD:
    MLB: 35-34 (50.7%)
    NBA: 42-27-1 (60.8%), NBA Playoffs 37-23-1
    Combined: 88-67-1 (56.7%)

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Congrats on the great run man. Keep up the hard work.

unde0087
    Did we win?

This has been quite a run over the last 8 days and especially over the last 4. After last night I come off back to back 3-0 sweeps in the NBA playoffs. That makes for a 11-1 four day run and 18 of the last 23. I am destroying the bookies right now and tonight I will try and make it 3 straight sweeps. Lets see if I can do some more damage tonight.

Thursday's Card:

Cleveland +9
    Cleveland/Boston under 178
    Spurs -7

Cleveland
    I will take the points. As I said in game 1, in this rivalry the underdog is currently 7-0-1 ATS in the last 8 games against each other, counting game 1 of this series. Cleveland is now 4-1 ATS in these two teams meetings this season and cashed the 3-0 ATS in all meetings in Boston this season. I said it in game 1 and I will stick with the fact that I like the positive runs that Cleveland has on Boston. Take the points.

Cleveland/Boston under
    I also will take the under again in game 2. Game 1 didn't even sniff the over and even though we can't expect both teams to shoot that bad again I still think that defense will be the key in tonights game. Cleveland is now an amazing 11 of 12 in the under in conference semifinal playoff games and Celts have played the under in 7 of the last 9 at home. Play the under again until we see these offenses figure out how to operate around the intense defense.

Spurs
    I take the Spurs in this one for a couple of reasons. First, this is a must win game for the Spurs at home. I fully expected the Spurs to come out with much more energy than in the first couple games. Spurs will tighten up on the defensive side of the ball and take this one by double digits. The home team this season is 4-0 ATS and none of those games have been close. The favorite is also 9-4 ATS in the last 13. Bottom line is, Spurs need this win bad and another interesting stat is that San Antonio is 14-3-2 ATS as a playoff favorite in the last 19 games. Pretty damn good record. Lay the points with the Spurs.

Good Luck everyone, lets bust some bookie ass again today.

YTD:
    MLB: 35-34 (50.7%)
    NBA: 42-27-1 (60.8%), NBA Playoffs 37-23-1
    Combined: 88-67-1 (56.7%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

Lets recap for one moment:
    Picking almost 62% in the playoffs, a nine day winning streak going 20 of 25. That includes three 3-0 sweeps in the last 5 days, which is a run of 13-2. I am ripping up the bookies, the only negative was that I didn't get a third straight 3-0 sweep. Ha Ha! 2-1 last night and 3-1 if you add in my baseball play. Hopefully I have been noticed and have been able to make others money. I have picked over 80% winners in the last 9 days without one losing day. This is the kind of streak I started when I first started posting picks with college basketball in the tournament finishing with picking almost 65% winners. Lets keep it going once again and look for a 10th straight winning day and take the crookies money:

Friday:

Lakers +5
    Lakers/Jazz over 215
    Lakers Team Total over 105

Lakers
    I know that Jazz have a great home record and that they have only lost 4 games all season in Utah. Lakers were one of those losses and they might not win this game but the Lakers will cover this game. Look Lakers have not even lost a game in the playoffs yet and they have won 10 straight games going back to the regular season and covered 9 of those 10. Until this team shows signs of slowing down I will come with them again. They are the best team in the NBA and they will show it again tonight. Lets not forget that Lakers are now 5-1 ATS and SU against the Jazz this season, they own them. Take the points.

Lakers/Jazz over
    I think this will be a track meet again tonight. The over has been the play in 11 of the last 16 and I don't see anything changing in this one as Jazz will be trying to avoid going down 3 games to none. Play the over.

Lakers over 105
    Look the Lakers have scored at least 102 points in 16 straight games and 22 of the last 23 games. No one has been able to stop them since the addition of Gasol. I will look for Lakers to rack up another 100 and fly this posted price.

Good Luck All!

YTD:
    MLB: 36-34 (51.4%)
    NBA: 44-28-1 (61.1%), NBA Playoffs 39-24-1 (61.9%)
    Combined: 91-68-1 (57.2%)

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Good luck today unde. Keep up the good work.

unde0087
    Did we win?

thanks kid, we will see what happens

Shumakov
    Shumakov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 924

in principle quite well, only I do not like Over 215

unde0087
    Did we win?

Its hard not to like the over in this situation. As you saw last night in the Spurs game both teams attacked the rim in that elimination game. More of the same tonight as you have to figure Utah will be attacking and L.A. no one has stopped them.

Shumakov
    Shumakov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 924

that time and again that the last match held Over,
    and e
    Under a rehearsal

unde0087
    Did we win?

Last night ends a 9 days winning run and now to start a new one:

Saturday:

Orlando -5
    Detroit/Orlando over 187
    Boston/Cleveland over 177

Don't have time today to do analysis on my picks.
    Good Luck today everyone and have a good time watching the games!

Last 10 days in NBA: 20-7-1

YTD in Hoops:
    NBA: 44-30-2 (59.4%), NBA Playoffs 39-26-2 (60%)
    Combined: 55-36-2 (60.4%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

What a day we could have had yesterday if Orlando would have shown up in the second half. Over was looking good and Orlando was rolling then....nothing. That is the breaks. Now on to today.

Sunday:

N.O. +6
    Lakers +2
    Lakers/Jazz under 211

New Orleans
    I will take the points as I believe the Hornets are the better team. The Hornets are 5-0 ATS after a loss of 10 or more. The Spurs are 0-4 ATS after a win by 10 or more in their last 4. Also, the Spurs are just 5-11 ATS following a game in which they go over a 100 points. The Spurs are also just 5-9-1 ATS in their last 15 overall. Hornets will make the necessary defensive adjustments and look for Peja to get his in this one. Take the points.

Lakers
    Well here we are to this one. And I know I will see the postings about how great the Jazz are at home and the fact that many people are on the Lakers. But I think the public is right here. If you look at the numbers Lakers don't have any negative ATS trends. They have won by double digits in 5 of their 6 playoff wins and most importantly are 5-2 SU and 5-1-1 ATS against Utah this season. Can you say.....own! This Jazz team has been good at home but not that impressed when we are talking about playing the Lakers. Lakers split the games in the regular season in Utah and Utah didn't even cover the game the other night. Lakers are 7-1-1 in the last 9 as a road dog, kinda tough to go against them here. Utah didn't convince me one bit last game as Boozer played off his ass and then still can't close the game out by double digits. Look for Phil to make the adjustments and for Kobe to right the ship. You got the best team, with the best coach, with the best player in the NBA. I will take all of that.

Lakers/Jazz under
    I will come with the under today as the under for the Jazz is on a run of 4-0 after only one days rest. Also, the under is on a 4-1 run when the Jazz are favored by less than 5 and Jazz have played 4-1 in the under in the conference semis. Lakers are on a run of 4-0 in the under when a dog and when on the road.

Good Luck all!

YTD in Hoops:
    NBA: 45-32-2 (58.4%), NBA Playoffs 40-28-2 (58.8%)
    Combined: 56-38-2 (59.5%)

unde0087
    Did we win?

After the monster run I have cooled down with a couple of losing days. Tough weekend but we start a new week and more importantly another run. Two plays on the card today.

Monday:

Celtics/Cavs under 181
    (1H) Celtics/Cavs under 89.5

Celtics/Cavs under
    The three games played in Cleveland between these two this season have all went over the posted total. I went with the over in game 3 but I have to support the under here. Both these teams are on monster under runs and the fact that the Cavs shot out of their heads in game 3 makes me like the under even more. I don't see the Cavs shooting over 50 percent from the field and the 3 again. Cleveland rarely shoots that well, or even close to that for that matter, let alone 2 games in a row. One would have to believe Celtics will be looking to step up the defensive pressure after the embarrassing loss. I will play the under.

Good Luck All!

YTD in Hoops:
    NBA: 45-35-2 (56.2%), NBA Playoffs 40-31-2 (56.3%)
    Combined: 56-41-2 (57.7%)

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

nice hit! keep it going again.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Nice 2-0 sweep to start the week. Here we go again.

Tuesday:

N.O. -3
    (1H) Spurs/Hornets over 93.5
    Detroit -6

N.O.
    The Spurs are 1-7 ATS on the road and are just 1-5 ATS as an underdog on the road. Spurs are also just 3-13 ATS in their last 16 as an underdog of less than 5 points. On the other hand Hornets come in 21-7 ATS at home this season. Hornets are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 as a playoff favorite. They have destroyed the Spurs at home this season and I think more of the same here. Lay the points with the Hornets to get it done.

over 1H
    I look for Hornets to get back to running and gunning. They will be looking to jump on the Spurs early and I wouldn't be suprised to see the Hornets put up close to 60 in the first half. Hornets return to form and we see enough points to fly the total.

Detroit
    Now this team has been on a roll since the end of the season. They are now on a 11-3 SU and ATS run. They are now 13-3 ATS at home and 5-0 ATS as a favorite. This team is playing some good basketball right now and Billups will be back in the lineup. Detroit will play tough defense and once again frustrate the Magic offense. Magic guarantee a win and fall flat on their face as Detroit has owned the Magic in the playoffs winning 10 of the last 11. I really think Detroit wins this by double digits. Lay the points with the Pistons.

Good Luck All!

YTD in Hoops:
    NBA: 47-35-2 (57.3%), NBA Playoffs 42-31-2 (57.5%)
    Combined: 58-41-2 (58.5%)
    Last edited by unde0087; 05-13-08 at 12:08 PM.

12 Last