Well disappointing tuesday as Orlando and Suns both blow big leads and get the winner on New Orleans for 1-2.

Today:

Philly +10.5
Lakers -8
Lakers/Nuggets over 229
Hawks/Celtics under 189

Philly
Philly has too many positive ATS runs not to take them here. I have heard all about Detroit and how they are going to smash them now because they always show up to play after a loss. Well I don't know, Philly has pretty much dominated this series of late going 4-0 ATS in their last 4 to Auburn Hills. Philly has now beaten Detroit 3 straight times. Philly has looked good on the road going 10-3 ATS in its last 13. On the other hand Detroit is just 5-16-1 as a playoff favorite and they are just 2-7 ATS against the Atlantic Division. Even with the revenge factor this is alot of points to be giving and this Detroit team hasn't looked that good of late. I will take the points and force Pistons to prove me wrong because I think they are living off their past reputation. Philly may not win this game but this number is way inflated.

Lakers, Lakers/Nuggets over
Nuggets once again have shown that they are a one and done because of the fact that they play 0 defense. Lakers score whenever they want again and the only way Denver keeps this one close is if they score 120. In the last couple of years Lakers are 9-2 ATS in last 11 games against the Nuggets. That my friends is domination! I think we see the same game as the first one with high flying action as Lakers Gasol, Odom, and Bryant once again do whatever they want. For this fact I will take the over as well. Now the under has been played 7 out of the last 10 at the Staple Center between these two even with the last game flying well over the total but after seeing the first game I just can't go with anything else. Denver has no defense and Lakers have unbelievable offensive power playing the over in 7 of the last 11 games. Denver will have to keep up to get this over but with the players they have on offense it shouldn't be the problem.

Hawks/Celtics under
Game 1 was under and I will come back with the same play again. For the season the under is 4-0 between these two. Also, the under has been played 7 of the last 8 when these two meet in Boston. Atlanta came into the playoffs on a good over tear but this is the Celtics we are talking about. Just like in game one Hawks will have trouble getting good looks. Like I said in game one the score will probably end up looking 81-97 in favor of Boston. Asking the Hawks to post in the mid 90s against the defense of the Celtics is just too much. Take the under.

GL All!

YTD:
CBB: 11-6 (64.7%)
MLB: 23-20 (53.4%)
NBA: 12-9 (57.1%), NBA Playoffs 7-5
Combined: 46-35 (56.7%)