Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston vs Utah tonight

I dont see Houston losing 2 in a row at home. And I dont see Utah winning 2 games in a row on the road. What do you guys think?

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Utah is by far the superior team, but given their road troubles this season, I don't think they take game 2 tonight. Alston is still out though, and Houston could use every playmaker they've got.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Oh I do, because Houston is short-handed. The Jazz scored 50 points in the paint in Game 1 without having to worry about Yao, and Alston's replacement Bobby Jackson shot 3 for 15. What gonna change tonight? Jazz -103 for me.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Also, yes Utah was 17-24 on road in regular season, but they were much better down the stretch, winning outright at New Orleans and covering at Dallas, and they are now 4-0 ATS their last four trips to Houston.

nbavalue
    nbavalue's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like utah also and unless yao is playing tonight, or the jazz feel sorry for them i see the jazz winning this,...... also houston is just are not the same team that won 22 in a row... injuries have hit this team and they are playing younger guys at the guard position since alston is out and plus once alston do come back he won't be in top form so in theory this series is already is over it might go 5...

HOMAR
    HOMAR's Avatar Become A Pro!

mutombo can stop all this guys coming and coming agan utha by 10 ....

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

houston is so offensively challenged without yao & rafer, it will take some serious stepping up by role players to come out with a W tonight. possible, but not likely

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Desperation game for HOU. UTA happy with 1-1 on road and powerful home court advantage. This one goes to the Rockets.

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude in my avatar burns the Rockets again for 20 and 10 tonight. Jazz take the 2-0 lead back to Utah.

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Theres no reason to believe the Jazz won't win this game, besides the fact you think its just too good to be true, they played good 1st game, tmac looked cold, so i'm going to stay on them until they prove me wrong.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Houson takes this game. Jazz love to choke, when everything is in their favour.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Alston again in this game...who will set up to help McGrady??
    Jazz for me

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah Sweep

I like Utah to sweep this series, they want the rest as well. Since Yao has been out Boozer is getting Alot of boards. Boozer is their key factor in this predicted sweep. I do however think that T-Mac will have a huge game tonight and at least keep it close, he is so due in playoff contention.

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Rockets for me, McGrady will shine tonight

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

I saw only the end of the game and another flop decided this one. Kirilenko acting like the f*cking crybaby that he is. Took away a tying 3-pt shot for the Rockets (82-85 instead of 85-85). Ref was standing behind Kirilenko, so his sight was obstructed. He rewarded the bad acting job.

This is not a sport anymore. This is a circus around game-deciding flops. At least they should call in the wrestling guy for juicy comment and add a chair here and there.

(Full disclosure. I didn't bet on the game. Nor on the Suns game the other day. And I don't think I'll bet on basketball again.)

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's over for Houston. They are going down in 4. No way they win a game in Utah.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Huh!

McGrady just called the flop by Kirilenko in front of the cameras and press.
    Just as Shaq said that the floppers won after the Suns loss.
    These are big players. Telling it as it is.

Basketball is beyond repair. Refs can't keep up with the cheating.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

very flakey call at the end there, but I think Utah played the better game for 48 minutes.