pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barreled in sports 100 unit all in bet for saturday nba playoffs

This is it folks. I'm at it again. I've got a winner for all of you for the 1st round of the nba playoffs. Bookmaker has taken my approx 30k bet on the wizards to win the 1st round of the playoffs vs the cavs @ +110 odds.

I'm not doing a writeup for this series, too tired frankly. All I need to tell you is that this is a winner. Cavs will not get to the 2nd round and I expect the wizards to take this series in 5.

WINNER = WASHINGTON WIZARDS SERIES +110

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

pass

ktorp18
    ktorp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I think the Wizards will win the series too. Good luck.

Cannon

0-1

moneyboy
    moneyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF are you thinking

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moneyboy View Post
    WTF are you thinking

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Refs love to ride Lebron's dick but the Wiz win in 6.
    Cash that fukkin ticket.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

ok

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

wizzards still win this series. I am going to still bet on the wizzards in this series down 1-0.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish you luck . I hope Arenas coming back works it in your favor . If he never came back I know you would not have made a play on Wash . I hope he lives up to expectations for you . Honestly , is a pretty keen play , just not for that much $ ... gl

pat venditto

game one was a fluke i truely feel the wizards will win atleast 3 in a row.

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

im having a hard time believe u put 30k on this series, and that bookmaker took this bet. but if they did wow... and if u did gl, i hope u cash it

pat venditto

sir i started with 5500

hit tigers run line approx 12,700

hit rockies +155 30k

now time to hit this for over 60k trying to build a roll taking a huge risk for the big reward.

tab

All the wizzards need to do is take one in cleveland and thats it. THe wizzards missed a lot of open shots and took some bad shots. THis is a seven game series and I got some bad news here. Much is you want this to finish in 5 games, this is going to be like the baseball game friday night. It may go to down to game 7 and do to the wire.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

not over yet, but wiz better get some heart

MakeMoney
    MakeMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

you seriously bet 30K on the wiz to win the series?

Cannon

He does not have 30K. I bet he is glad he doesn't have it to bet. What a fool.

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking Boston to win the finals at +240 (or something like that) would be a much better bet.

tab

The wizzards were better off without Gilbert Arenas. Ever since that Schmuck came back, the wizzards have been losing. Arenas is too selfish and did not want to come out in the first quarter. The wizzards were playing their best ball when he was out for 4 months. Although this game was a blowout, he picked up a dumb technical foul. If this was a close game, dumb technicals can cost you a game. Arenas also had a few turnovers. He tried to stop James on a layup and was unsuccessful. He fouled James and James made the layup and the free throw. I had the Wizzards in the first quarter on the ML. Arenas played like shit tonite. The dumbas could not wait to take a shot in the first quarter. Arenas enters the game and shoots a jumper in the first 3 seconds. Arenas just does not have good basketball IQ. Go cavs and put this weak as perimiter shooting wizzard team away for good.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by ipickwinners View Post
    im having a hard time believe u put 30k on this series, and that bookmaker took this bet. but if they did wow... and if u did gl, i hope u cash it

I spoke to all the big books today and none of them would take 30k on a future bet??? So where did u play that??

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    The wizzards were better off without Gilbert Arenas. Ever since that Schmuck came back, the wizzards have been losing. Arenas is too selfish and did not want to come out in the first quarter. The wizzards were playing their best ball when he was out for 4 months. Although this game was a blowout, he picked up a dumb technical foul. If this was a close game, dumb technicals can cost you a game. Arenas also had a few turnovers. He tried to stop James on a layup and was unsuccessful. He fouled James and James made the layup and the free throw. I had the Wizzards in the first quarter on the ML. Arenas played like shit tonite. The dumbas could not wait to take a shot in the first quarter. Arenas enters the game and shoots a jumper in the first 3 seconds. Arenas just does not have good basketball IQ. Go cavs and put this weak as perimiter shooting wizzard team away for good.
    You are right tab. Arenas has been more of a detriment to the team. When he comes in, there is no ball movement. Arenas just fires up shot after shot. Obviously, he isn't your prototypical pass first point guard, but he needs to get his teammates involved, or everyone else ends up watching and standing around. If the Wizards don't make adjustments to their lineup, or their game plan, that's it. Lebron James will win the series by himself.

tab

Pat is shiting bricks but I do not even think he even made a bet. He is such a liar.

pat venditto

not a liar. i have no money to wager with. this is a real bet sir. not shtting bricks. whatever is gonna happen will happen.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

lost 500 last game i took WASH, not taking this game, might tease CLE. GL PAT!