newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

celtics at -6 over the knicks...too good to be true?

I'm thinking I should take this.......the celtics even though they will rest their starters.........th starters have played limited minutes and there is no way a tema like the celtics will let anyone roll over them easily.........another thing thats concerning is that 80% of the betters are on the celtics yet the line moved from -9 to -6.......

let me know what you guys think
    lets have a good day today

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this is a no play, no telling how boston's bench is gonna play with nothing to play for, while New York hasn't been dreadful lately playing other teams resting starters.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i'm thinking take nyk ml here

hopefully line will continue rising

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am going to take the ML and I took the points just to be safe

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Anything can happen with a teams last home game. Last night Seattle beat Dallas. It's possible but after it's all said it done the Knicks may just be that bad and lose.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't take Boston tonight. Knicks under a new President, players are going to be playing for their jobs, he wants to see who has given up. The Celtics may let starters get some sweat but I don't think the deficit will be insurmountable at half for the Knicks to be able to cover.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need BOT the trap expert -- that kok boy feller -- to weigh in.

SexyMit

I am his assistant and he will tell you trap to take Boston tonight... he will be on here shortly and agree.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

BOSTON is 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) vs. division opponents this season.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    I wouldn't take Boston tonight. Knicks under a new President, players are going to be playing for their jobs, he wants to see who has given up. The Celtics may let starters get some sweat but I don't think the deficit will be insurmountable at half for the Knicks to be able to cover.
    i strongly concur! after all, the lowly knicks beat the mighty pistons a few nights ago.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    You need BOT the trap expert -- that kok boy feller -- to weigh in.
    Have no fear! The TRAPPER CAPPER is here!

BigOrangeTitans

The Celtics will be trying to complete a season sweep of the woeful Knicks when the teams square off at Madison Square Garden

Celts are most definitely a trap trend.
    Nearly 3 points fell of the opening line in the celts favor, meaning LARGE wagers are comin in on the knicks.

SexyMit, glad to see ya learned somethin while being my apprentice. You will do just fine.

SexyMit

I only followed that theory in Football and did realy well. Have never really followed it other than that. I didn't start till the end of the football season on a few games after watching them the whole yr. So basketball I have never bet on and watched like I have this yr. Have learned alot from football and yes I find myself watching trap games also. But there are 2 kinds of traps I have noticed.

1. The public is majority of one team and the line goes down

2. One team is favored and most of the money is going on the other team then they become favored.

Example Boston and Atlanta Saturday night.. Boston opened at -3 and the It went to Atlanta -5. Take boston on the ML and the points. Another example Suns and Houston earlier in the week houston opened as favorite and all the money was on the suns and the line went from Houston -1 to Suns -3. I took houston on the ML. And last but not least the NCAA championship Kansas opened at -1.5 and before game everyone was taking Memphis and it went to Memphis -3 well who won outright... So hope this helps people out.

Another thing if it seems to good to be true then it usually is!!
    Last edited by SexyMit; 04-14-08 at 05:16 PM.

BigOrangeTitans

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post

Another thing if it seems to good to be true then it usually is!!