GLopez
    GLopez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

NBA League Pass sites

Now that both raptorsnation and channelsurfing don't provide NBA Video League Passes anymore, does anybody know a site that contains league pass links?

Would really appreciate that very much!

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

i guess none.

mundane

after much try i got this myp2p to work!

video isnt dat good but itz better than nothing. watching mavs @blazers - waiting for the 4th qt to start.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    I didn't feel like downloading Sopcast again. They should let you stream it at the site w/o having a client.

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    after much try i got this myp2p to work!

video isnt dat good but itz better than nothing. watching mavs @blazers - waiting for the 4th qt to start.
    How did you get it to work?

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    How did you get it to work?
    After ya click the link, you find which game you want to watch and then click on the little T.V. on right hand side. Then it lists the available formats to view. Just click the format you wish to watch the game in.

As Crazl mentioned, Sopcast is a popular format and you must have it to view the Sopcast broadcast, so you would need to have that installed first. It is free to download.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Oh, and btw, here is another link. It sometimes has Media Player streaming, so that is nice.

http://tvfileshosting.ru/list/Public/Games.aspx

mundane

what DukeJohn sed...

u will need to install whatever software is needed first. open it and then click or copy/paste the 'link' to the opened software (open url...). wait... and it shld play.

^^^ that's what i did last night. i was able to watch the mavs/blazers game using ppmate.

gonna try this other site that DukeJohn posted. thanks btw!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

http://www.stoogetv.com/player.html

For this site, people put links in the box on the right hand side. Just click on those, and the games should play on Windows Media Player. If you want to ask for a link about a particular game, or if you just want to chat, just create a username and password under the profile link in the bottom right corner.

Hope it works for you guys

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    After ya click the link, you find which game you want to watch and then click on the little T.V. on right hand side. Then it lists the available formats to view. Just click the format you wish to watch the game in.

As Crazl mentioned, Sopcast is a popular format and you must have it to view the Sopcast broadcast, so you would need to have that installed first. It is free to download.
    I have Sopcast, but whenever I click on the game I want, it either says that the channel is offline or never finishes loading. I tried like a billion times and a few million.

mundane

arnold try this.. click here!

its a cricket game but just to test ur sopcast appz..... BTW IT'S WORKING RIGHT NOW AND NOT OFFLINE.