frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Nuggets will win!

Although Utah has been great at home, they don't gain anything by winning this game because they won't catch NO, LAL, or SA to improve their current 4th seeding. I don't see Utah coming out with any type of motivation for this game. The nuggets needs this game more and they will play it like a playoff game where you value every possession.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Although Utah has been great at home, they don't gain anything by winning this game because they won't catch NO, LAL, or SA to improve their current 4th seeding. I don't see Utah coming out with any type of motivation for this game. The nuggets needs this game more and they will play it like a playoff game where you value every possession.

They have nochance even against Jazz's bench sorry but they willnot just lay down. Sloanhas never coached that way, don't see him doing that now

GL

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I wouldn't take Denver tonight even if you gave me the money. They could cover but no way they win. I rarely take fav on MLines but i took the Jazz tonight in a parlay with the shitty Sixers.