Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

~2010-2011 NBA Plays~

Terrible first half of last season while playing way too many games. Going to stick with what i did later in the season - playing no more then 3/4 games per day. plays will range from 1-5 units with an occasional larger play if i'm hot. Here are this seasons Autobets:

A1: fade any team playing their 4th game in 5 nights.

A2: fade any team that just beat the world champion lakers in their next game.

A3: fade any team playing back to back in utah or denver. utah and denver must be playing with at least a days rest.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

good luck this season

kobefanatic

really like your autobets

Dexter
    Update your status

thx bud - good to see you again.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I was already thinking about this A3 as an AutoBet to myself. Really like it.

on the season dex

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    thx bud - good to see you again.

Dexter
    Update your status

Eastern Conference:

Atlantic-

1) Celtics -54
    2) Sixers -41
    3) Knicks -39
    4) Raptors -28
    5) Nets -20

Central-

1) Bulls -52
    2) Bucks -48
    3) Pacers -37
    4) Pistons -25
    5) Cavs -15

Southeast-

1) Magic -58
    2) Heat -57
    3) Hawks -50
    4) Wizards -39
    5) Bobcats -27

Northwest-

1) Blazers -54
    2) Thunder -52
    3) Jazz -50
    4) Nuggets -48
    5) Wolves -19

Pacific-

1) Lakers -60
    2) Warriors -45
    3) Suns -42
    4) Kings -35
    5) Clippers -25

Southwest-

1) Mavs -54
    2) Grizzlies -50
    3) Spurs -49
    4) Hornets -39
    5) Rockets -33
    Last edited by Dexter; 10-16-10 at 05:07 PM.

Dexter
    Update your status

East: Magic over Heat

West: Lakers over Blazers

Finals: Lakers over Magic

Dexter
    Update your status

screw Lebron and the Heat....the basketball gods will not make him win a ring like this.....having no big man wont help either.

kobefanatic

screw Lebron and the Heat....the basketball gods will not make him win a ring like this.....having no big man wont help either.
    but his daddy (david stern) will try to make him win

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

Good luck

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

57 wins is wayyy off for the Heat. You are underestimating the amount of effort the Heat will play with every night. Rockets winning 33 games? You must have a HUGEEE prop bet on the UNDER 48.5 for this team. I think they will win at leasttt 45 games.

I love my Heat but I can see them losing to the Magic as well. Orlando is just so deep. I am really curious to see how much Dwight Howard's offensive game has improved. I watched some video of him training with The Dream and he looked pretty good with some new offensive moves. I heard he was knocking down little faceup bank shots on Yao the other night also. If he has any bit of improvement in his offensive skill set I think Howard takes the MVP this year. There is a chance that Wade and LeBron just turn it up to a different level in the playoffs and smoke everyone.
    Last edited by sweetjones55; 10-16-10 at 07:05 PM.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    57 wins is wayyy off for the Heat. You are underestimating the amount of effort the Heat will play with every night. Rockets winning 33 games? You must have a HUGEEE prop bet on the UNDER 48.5 for this team. I think they will win at leasttt 45 games.
    you're from mia - so i will take that comment with a grain of salt

48.5? wow....that division is a joke, and i def would play under on that prop.

sweetjones55

you're from mia - so i will take that comment with a grain of salt

48.5? wow....that division is a joke, and i def would play under on that prop.
    I'm unbiased though, I bet against the Heat all the time. My biggest preseason play thusfar was on the Hornets against the Heat, a winner I'll keep fading the Heat too this year, just not at home in the 1Q. I think you should consider an autobet of Heat 1Q at home. I don't think any respectable capper will tell you that you won't hit 55% doing this.

I don't know , Houston has a pretty good team. I think you should take a better look at their roster. Battier, Brooks, Ming, Scola, Martin, Ming, and Buddinger (this kid is very good) are all very effective players. All these players are pretty young so you would expect them to only get better from last year to this year. Rockets only have one player over 30, Brad Miller who is a decent backup. Their coach is obviously great also. Yao is back. I don't see how they can't better from their 40 win total last year.
    Last edited by sweetjones55; 10-16-10 at 07:16 PM.

Dexter
    Update your status

I'm unbiased though, I bet against the Heat all the time. My biggest preseason play thusfar was on the Hornets against the Heat, a winner I'll keep fading the Heat too this year, just not at home in the 1Q. I think you should consider an autobet of Heat 1Q at home. I don't think any respectable capper will tell you that you won't hit 55% doing this.

I don't know , Houston has a pretty good team. I think you should take a better look at their roster. Battier, Brooks, Ming, Scola, Martin, Ming, and Buddinger (this kid is very good) are all very effective players. All these players are pretty young so you would expect them to only get better from last year to this year. Rockets only have one player over 30, Brad Miller who is a decent backup. Their coach is obviously great also. Yao is back. I don't see how they can't better from their 40 win total last year.
    how can you like something so strong (heat 1q) when we have yet to see this newly assembled team play yet? pre-season means nothing. maybe after a small sample size the first few weeks you can attack that play. imo, the line on the heat will always be inflated cause of all the hype. if you're gonna do that - just get down on the opener and you'll likely beat the closer 60% of the time.

yao ming is not going to make a difference. hes going to play 24mpg and even with that i would be shocked if he played >60. just a very solid division - even cp3 can will his team to the 8 seed if west and okafor are healthy all year.

i think its a lock that the mavs, grizzlies and spurs are better then the rockets. i couldn't give them 40+ wins as well. 33 may be a bit harsh, but i would def play that under 48.5 prop.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Terrible first half of last season while playing way too many games. Going to stick with what i did later in the season - playing no more then 3/4 games per day. plays will range from 1-5 units with an occasional larger play if i'm hot. Here are this seasons Autobets:

A3: fade any team playing back to back in utah or denver. utah and denver must be playing with at least a days rest.
    A2: Change to "fade any team thatjust beat the world champion lakers in their next game or Miami Heat in their previous game (guys will be much happier if they manage to beat the Heat than the Lakers)

A3: Utah is not the same team, they lost Boozer and Mathews who is underrated. I have some system plays too that i will use this year PM me.

Eastern Conference:

Atlantic-

1) Celtics -54
    2) Sixers -41
    3) Knicks -39
    4) Raptors -28
    5) Nets -20

LOOKS GOOD. SIXERS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

Central-

1) Bulls -52
    2) Bucks -48
    3) Pacers -37
    4) Pistons -25
    5) Cavs -15

PISTONS WILL WIN MORE THAN 32 GAMES. BULLS PROBABLY WON'T WIN MORE THAN 50 GAMES IF BOOZER IS OUT LONG

Southeast-

1) Magic -58
    2) Heat -57
    3) Hawks -50
    4) Wizards -39
    5) Bobcats -27

HEAT WILL WIN MORE THAN 65 GAMES. HAWKS WON'T WIN MORE THAN 45 GAMES. GUARANTEE MAGIC DON'T TAKE THE DIVISION OR EVEN COME WITHIN 5 GAMES OF IT.

Northwest-

1) Blazers -54
    2) Thunder -52
    3) Jazz -50
    4) Nuggets -48
    5) Wolves -19

DON'T THINK JAZZ WILL WIN MORE GAMES THAN THE NUGGETS. AS YOU KNOW I AM TAKING PORTLAND TO WIN THE NORTHWEST AT +245

Pacific-

1) Lakers -60
    2) Warriors -45
    3) Suns -42
    4) Kings -35
    5) Clippers -25

WARRIOR WINNING 45 GAMES? LOOK FOR THE CLIPPERS TO WIN AROUND 35 THIS YEAR.

Southwest-

1) Mavs -54
    2) Grizzlies -50
    3) Spurs -49
    4) Hornets -39
    5) Rockets -33
    GRIZZLIES WON'T WIN 50 GAMES. ROCKETS WILL WIN MORE THAN 45 GAMES (TRUST ME ON THIS ONE). HORNETS WILL FALL AROUND THAT 40 MARK. SPURS WILL BE LUCKY TO SNEAK INTO THE PLAYOFFS. DEXTER- ROCKETS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

East: Magic over Heat

West: Lakers over Blazers

Finals: Lakers over Magic
    LIKE THE LAKERS BLAZERS IN THE WCF. MAGIC WON'T BEAT THE HEAT, THEY DON'T HAVE THE PERIMETER DEFENDERS TO HANDLE TWO OF THE THREE BEST GUYS IN THE WORLD.

ECF: HEAT OVER CELTICS
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 10-16-10 at 09:04 PM.

Goat Milk

I love my Heat but I can see them losing to the Magic as well. Orlando is just so deep. I am really curious to see how much Dwight Howard's offensive game has improved. I watched some video of him training with The Dream and he looked pretty good with some new offensive moves. I heard he was knocking down little faceup bank shots on Yao the other night also. If he has any bit of improvement in his offensive skill set I think Howard takes the MVP this year. There is a chance that Wade and LeBron just turn it up to a different level in the playoffs and smoke everyone.
    The Magic won't beat the Heat in the playoffs, period. I'm extremely confident. Its going to take some of these guys on SBR a minute to adjust and realize what they are watching. Wade and Lebron (if both healthy) cannot be stopped in the playoffs by a team like the Magic. Van Gundy has been double and tripple teaming Wade for years and he still drops 40 on the Magic on a consistent basis.

Goat Milk

good job dexter good luck this season

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    good job dexter good luck this season
    you're underrating millsap - i dont think the jazz feel the loss of boozer all that much. esp with al jefferson there now who is apparently ecstatic to be in utah.

curry, ellis and lee with no nelson (maybe a little defense)....

ive been fooled by the clippers before....baron davis is a lazy bum. hes taking that team no where.

i love the grizzlies to continue getting better - conley, mayo, gay, randolph and gasol...thats a super dangerous young team with the same core nucleus.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I get home next weekend I can give you a better opinion dex.

on the season!

Goat Milk

you're underrating millsap - i dont think the jazz feel the loss of boozer all that much. esp with al jefferson there now who is apparently ecstatic to be in utah.

curry, ellis and lee with no nelson (maybe a little defense)....

ive been fooled by the clippers before....baron davis is a lazy bum. hes taking that team no where.

i love the grizzlies to continue getting better - conley, mayo, gay, randolph and gasol...thats a super dangerous young team with the same core nucleus.
    Grizzlies are good but they don't have a good bench and Conley is not good at all. I think Utah will be fine I just think Jefferson is not really a good fit there beceause Deron is solely a pick and roll player and Boozer complemented that because he can hit 20 footers consistently. Deron will make anyone good though I'm sure him and Jeff will figure something out.

Most of your predictions are solid, just get that Magic lean out of your head. Pistons will win around 35-40 games. Houston- look into them more. They will be good.

woodyman
    woodyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Dexter do you have the Autobet results for the past few seasons?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Dexter good luck on the NBA this year.

Most sure thing this year barring any injuries is Lakers 3peat.

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

love to hear this from you

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post
    Hey Dexter do you have the Autobet results for the past few seasons?
    not definitive - but i know A1 was around 60% last year and 55-57% the year before...

A2 was bad last year....maybe 40-45% but good the year before....60ish%.

A3 is brand new....didnt backtest

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

very likely - i love the nba, but this is the one thing i hate. the same teams pretty much always are there. takes years for a team to rebuild and get to that next level - where as in baseball, football it can happen quickly (very quickly in the nfl)

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Grizzlies are good but they don't have a good bench and Conley is not good at all. I think Utah will be fine I just think Jefferson is not really a good fit there beceause Deron is solely a pick and roll player and Boozer complemented that because he can hit 20 footers consistently. Deron will make anyone good though I'm sure him and Jeff will figure something out.

Most of your predictions are solid, just get that Magic lean out of your head. Pistons will win around 35-40 games. Houston- look into them more. They will be good.
    good point about boozer hitting the outside j's on pick-n-roll. i know jefferson doesnt have a j, but not sure about millsap.....i know hes more of an around the basket type forward, cleaning up on the glass etc...he used to lead the nation in boards

i really tried my best to stay away from the chalky finals prediction of lakers vs heat. without a big man, and lebron/wade being the same type of player - i went with the experienced magic.

gun to my head - i would prob take the heat to make it.....but i dont want to be chalky and do feel the heat are still missing pieces. they have no interior defense other then when lebron comes flying in to save his "big men."
    Last edited by Dexter; 10-17-10 at 07:59 AM.

EXpertcapper
    EXpertcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Good luck this year!

sweetjones55

how can you like something so strong (heat 1q) when we have yet to see this newly assembled team play yet? pre-season means nothing. maybe after a small sample size the first few weeks you can attack that play. imo, the line on the heat will always be inflated cause of all the hype. if you're gonna do that - just get down on the opener and you'll likely beat the closer 60% of the time.
    LeBron James is one of the best 1st quarter players in the history of the NBA. Any team he is on is going to be filthy in the 1st quarter. Now you put him with Wade and Bosh for 12 minutes with the home crowd firing them up and trust me they will hit those 1Q's at a high %. If you do decided to do this autobet, you are right you have to take it at the opener every time.

makemerich
    makemerich's Avatar Become A Pro!

omgg a few more days!!

Dexter
    Update your status

Tue 10/26:

(2x) rockets +9.5
    (1x) blazers -5.5

sweetjones55

Tue 10/26:

(2x) rockets +9.5
    (1x) blazers -5.5
    Where'd you get Blazers -5.5? I see them -6.5 right now on Pinny. I like this play as well, really want to jump on it at -5.5 if it's still available somewhere. Rockets are +8 on Pinny.
    Last edited by sweetjones55; 10-23-10 at 11:41 AM.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where'd you get Blazers -5.5? I see them -6.5 right now on Pinny. I like this play as well. Rockets are +8 on Pinny.

Dexter
    Update your status

Where'd you get Blazers -5.5? I see them -6.5 right now on Pinny. I like this play as well, really want to jump on it at -5.5 if it's still available somewhere. Rockets are +8 on Pinny.
    i pm'd you back....locals. i dont play online.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    you know me shoe - i just wanna look good in cyberspace...

1234 ... Last