Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

how bout golden state tonite?

do they still have dallas' number?

+4 kinda jumps off the page at me

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very inconsistent lately but should have a fire lit under them after they got owned yesterday.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like no dirk and stackhouse...I'm jumping on GS tonite

DALLAS -- The Dallas Mavericks are planning to be without injured Dirk Nowitzki for Wednesday night's pivotal game against Golden State, even after the reigning MVP went through the morning shootaround.

"Right now, we're just going to play without him, and if something changes, we'll go from there," Dallas coach Avery Johnson said.

Nowitzki sprained his left ankle and knee March 23, the result of him landed awkwardly on the leg after running to block a shot in a loss against San Antonio. He went through a workout Tuesday, then took part in the shootaround in hopes that he could play against the Warriors.

"The work today wasn't great," Nowitzki said. "I'm still sore in a couple of movements, so I really don't know what to tell you."

Dallas will be without Jerry Stackhouse, who has a groin injury. Johnson said Stackhouse had an MRI and would be out at least a week.

The Mavs (46-28) are trying to hang onto one of the final playoff berths in the Western Conference. Golden State (45-29) is a half-game behind Denver (46-29) for the eighth and final seed, while Dallas is seventh but only a half-game ahead of the Nuggets.

frankiecheese
    frankiecheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

GS is a good play.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    do they still have dallas' number?

+4 kinda jumps off the page at me
    I'm not a Jason Kidd fan and you gotta love the way GS puts up the points. I think it is a good pick.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just locked in GSW as well since Stack is out.

Rowdy Rolex
    Rowdy Rolex's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love gs here...