SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Boston Vs Chicago

Am I seeing another trap? The line opened at -7.5 and is down to -7. With over 70% on Boston... I see on the spread that it started at -8 and with 67% on boston and has went to -7. Something is going on here any thoughts? I brought up a few nights ago the Utah and Twolves thread being a trap and called it I am going to watch a little longer but kinda feeling the same thing on this one... If you can add anything please feel free.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

motivation...hard to think Boston really cares how much they win by here...for me, I'm on the under Bulls avg 85 pts and only shoot 34% vs Celtics this year

SexyMit

I was thinking the same thing. They in all reality don't need this game they have locked up the division already. They could lose the rest of the games and still be in the playoffs. I think Chicago still has a chance to make it so they will be playing hard.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

kg hates losing with passion.

celtics to win by dd!

gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8039

no opinion on trap or not cause i'm too lazy to look into it, but perhaps the line dropped because one of the bulls main players GOoden is out.

SexyMit

-6.5 now thats what I wanted to see as game time got closer the line going down make me like Chicago even more.