Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    [/B]

Give me a fukkin break. Why do you care if i dont want to post plays? Did you think that maybe i wasnt interested in wasting my time in a section full of know it alls and kids. Paco had a thread in NBA last year. Go and check it out. The last thing i would care is if i get my dik sukked on the net. I like it the way it is in my mlb thread. A small group of guys discussing plays. I dont need the nonsense and i dont have the time this year that i had last year.
    you can easily find a way around all of tihs. i'm going to post my plays in the tennis section for NBA and i'm sure you can figure something similar out too if you really wanted to. And did you maybe ever think that Paco sharing your thread last year brought some of the nonsense to it because of thep eople he attracted?

who am i suppose to discuss with if you don't post your plays? sweet jones is solid but hes only been gambling nba for 1 or 2 years.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 09-23-10 at 01:11 AM.

ReiNNNN
    ReiNNNN's Avatar Become A Pro!

no shit genius. celtics vs miami first game!!

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    100% agree. Thats why i wont do NBA either this year. This section has too many children.
    good decision are you going to stick to it? I was thinking about running a systems thread which involves posting mainly just what gets fed back to me...

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

its right around the corner- made me more excited about it seein miami finally surpassed lakers as the odds-on favorites.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

NBA, best sport in the world to play, watch, and bet on...

BillAccpetor
    IPhone rockz
    BillAccpetor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

The best league and the best sport.

First 123