DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Denver/Dallas 3-26

Both teams are fairly unpredictable. Dallas has not been elite on the road (15-19), but Mavs could play enough defense to stop Denver, which doesn’t play any defense. Dallas could play poorly and just get run over by Denver and its extremely high scoring offense, with Denver at home (28-7). The edge is going to Denver, but the Mavs could keep it close. Note: Since the J. Kidd trade, the Mavs are 0-8 against +.500 teams (ouch) Denver will set the pace, and this should be a high scoring games. Mav road games of late have mimicked the style of the team they are visiting and Denver is known for inflating scores, however since Dirk is out of the game the Mavs will have problems keeping up with the Denver scoring machine. I didn’t like the way the Mavs played the Clippers the other night without Dirk, and I am going to go with Denver on Thursday at -7.5 -110

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver for me too.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Like you said DL, the Mavs are 0-8 since acquiring Kidd, and that's when Dirk was in the lineup. Now that he's out, I don't see them beating the +.500 opponents. Denver is fighting for a playoff spot and this is a big game for them. They need to take advantage of Nowitzki's absence and just run this team out of the building. Winning this game will allow them to gain one full game on them, so I'm going with the Nuggets.
    Last edited by The_Kid; 03-26-08 at 11:19 PM. Reason: More analysis

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Who is taking the Mavericks tomorrow? and if you could provide any analysis.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't see this until now but I already posted that I would be on Denver and the over. The Nuggets will run as usual and I don't see the Mavs being able to keep up with Denvers style of play.

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mavs laid it all out vs. the Clippers and it was the Clippers

Denver in a rout!
    Lean on the under not worried about Denver getting there share big ??? on Dallas.

BOL
    Junk