mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers/GS back to back 233 totals

we going over this time or another under?

CashMoney
    CashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    we going over this time or another under?
    I like the under. Both teams played last night and put up a total of 226. I think the D may be a bit better tonight and some tired legs should do for a lower score.

I was thinking about laying some major $$$ on this one tonight but I'm afaraid to pull the trigger. Although all signs are pointing to the under it could just as easily go over.

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough call but if your going with stats, you almost have to take the under...If you take the over...You got balls pal!

Msquad
    Msquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had the over last night, after the first half I was dancing. but Lakers look like they found a solution for stopping GS in the 2nd. So with that I look for the lakers to come out the same way they play in the second half yesterday. Im on the Under tonight. Also too afraid to pull the trigger but I will lay a small amount

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Msquad View Post
    I had the over last night, after the first half I was dancing. but Lakers look like they found a solution for stopping GS in the 2nd. So with that I look for the lakers to come out the same way they play in the second half yesterday. Im on the Under tonight. Also too afraid to pull the trigger but I will lay a small amount
    there should be some adjustments made by each team, i like gs to win their 2nd in a row over the lakers, but im uncertain on the total.