tool21
    tool21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid play for 3.23 (1-0 posted)

Take Toronto -2.5 or the ML. I'm going to wait on line movement if it moves against me i'll take the ML if it moves in my favor i'll take the spread.

Once again I'm in a good situation to fade this Denver team on the road. They started to get really desperate for a road win after losing 5 in a row but then broke their streak last away game winning at New Jersey against a team that they SHOULD WIN AGAINST. Only problem is New Jersey isn't close to being a good team so I don't give Denver any props. Toronto on the other hand has also been struggling overall mainly because of the absence of Bosh (2-7 ATS last 9) but with the recent return has been playing much better than without him. These 2 teams met once this year and Denver embarrassed Toronto with a 32 point win. Toronto will be up for this game. The public still loves this Denver team and they will most likely back them again in this game even though Toronto is the much better team. Books open this line at Toronto -2.5 but this line is off buy a good margin. Don't follow JOE PUBLIC!!! Don't be surprised if Toronto wins by double digits as they come together and pull out the win and the cover!

Good luck!
    Last edited by tool21; 03-22-08 at 11:41 PM.

tool21
    tool21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line staying steady at -2.5

Played Tor -2 (-120)

Let's get that $$$