Hmmm I see dawgs barking tomorrow

who's with me?

I am liking

Hou
    Sac
    Lac
    Nyk
    Possibly Orl
    And there are a few lines that haven't come out yet. I want to play 3 games for sure. I will probably split my bankroll evenly among all three. If I play Orl and Nyk I may get more games in.

andyman009
    andyman009's Avatar Become A Pro!

knicks arent dogs..theyre playing memphis at home...i dont trust any of the games tomorrow except lakers at home vs sonics and wiz @ miami

swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by andyman009 View Post
    knicks arent dogs..theyre playing memphis at home...i dont trust any of the games tomorrow except lakers at home vs sonics and wiz @ miami
    yes very good. just because I like the majority of dags to win tomorrow I still like some favs. I am liking Orl more and more, if it comes down to -5.5 or -5 I am pouncing on that shit with 2 units and might either play another early game or just play houston +3.5 or better against the GSW. I really like the Magic tomorrow.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

hous aint beating gsw

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be laying the points for GSW.

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    hous aint beating gsw
    Why won't Hou cover against GSW?

ryanXL977

bc golden state is bette than houston, and because houston doesnt have yao. and bc its in gsw. and bc houston is overrated. bc houston cant keep up with gsw, in houston or in oakland

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    bc golden state is bette than houston, and because houston doesnt have yao. and bc its in gsw. and bc houston is overrated. bc houston cant keep up with gsw, in houston or in oakland
    I beg to differ that GSW is a better team than Hou. GSW is a streaky team and Hou has beat them this year already so a better team I don't see how.

GL with your plays but I still see Hou winning if not covering against the GSW, but I could be wrong... we will see

ryanXL977

gsw is no more streaky than a STREAKY team who just ran off 22 in a row. thats streaky. gsw has been good all year. houston wasnt near gsw until the last 2 weeks.

we shalll see, gl to you too

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andyman009 View Post

I agree with you andyman I don't trust any of them either Houston got the living shit kicked out of them,and I believe that playing without Yao Ming is gonna catch up with them.Look for them to lose a few more against some tough teams.As far as Sacramento they don't cover many at home much less on the road against the Spurs,(who snapped their losing streak tonight)Don't count the Spurs out.Miami has pulled anybody at all with any talent,so they can play for the lottery pick.The Lakers may be the closest thing on that list to a safe bet. The Knicks oh those poor pityful Knicks they play pretty good against bad teams at home.

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swingtrader View Post
    I beg to differ that GSW is a better team than Hou. GSW is a streaky team and Hou has beat them this year already so a better team I don't see how.

GL with your plays but I still see Hou winning if not covering against the GSW, but I could be wrong... we will see
    Yao had 36 pts. in the win vs. GS so don't let that win factor into your decision on this game. You should factor in that T-Mac didn't play in Houston's last 2 losses to the Warriors though. That being said, GS is a very tough matchup if Yao isn't in the lineup. GS will run and gun all game and quite frankly, the Rockets don't have the offense to keep up.