Betpoints: 4651

NBA Injury Report for Saturday 03/15/08

Clippers @ Wizards
    LAC-C-Kaman-Doubtful

Spurs @ 76ers
    PHI-G-Miller-Probable

Celtics @ Bucks
    BOS-G-Allen-Doubtful
    MIL-F-Yi-Out, G-Williams-Probable, F-Mason-Questionable, F-Bogut-Questionable

Grizzlies @ Warriors
    MEM-G-Gay-Probable

Players status subject to change. This is just a heads up on players situations.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Grant Hill

Grant Hill sprained his wrist during Thursday's game and was unable to practice on Friday, casting doubt on his status for Saturday's game.

"It swelled up and I can’t move it side-to-side too much...If it feels better, I’ll go but if it’s doesn’t it might be rough," Hill said. Mar. 15 - 11:33 am et
    Source: East Valley Tribune

Darko Milicic

Grizzlies center Darko Milicic (sore foot) practiced on Friday and should be ready to play on Saturday night. Mar. 15 - 10:34 am et
    Source: Memphis Commercial Appeal

Rudy Gay

Rudy Gay (sore hamstring) practiced with the Grizzlies on Friday and expects to play in Saturday's game against the Warriors.

Gay said that he'll "give it a try" despite aggravating his nagging injury on Wednesday. Mar. 15 - 10:30 am et
    Source: Memphis Commercial Appeal

Ray Allen

Ray Allen traveled with the Celtics but sounds doubtful for Saturday's game against the Bucks after bruising his heel in Friday's game. The official report called it an ankle injury but all the post-game chatter was about a bruised heel, so maybe we should be thankful that it's not both.

Willie Green

Willie Green is likely to play on Saturday after missing a couple games with a back injury.