I will be on Charlotte ML tonight

Houston:

In da club
    In da Club
    Down with mah hos
    In da club
    In da club

Charlotte:

Men, noone gives us a shot in this game tonight! The season has been a disappointment and we have struggled with internal conflicts and pressures. I stand before you though tonight and I give you your season. Tonight's the night! Do this for Donna, boys! Let's phucken get this one!

(Bobcats pump fists in air with vigor and sheer determination)

ESPN:

Well all good things truly must come to an end and the Rockets found that out tonight at home where they hosted the Charlotte Bobcats. The Rockets got off to a pretty slow start and despite a strong push in the fourth quarter were never able to take control of the game.

Charlotte 94
    Houston 90

Wyndham
    Wyndham's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone's been against Houston for 20 games in a row.

Good luck. 10 units on Houston to cover the -11.5.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wyndham, you got to believe if you wish to mainifest your destiny, pal. And phuck you! I've been against Houston for 4 games or so. When I hit the ML tonight I will come out WAY ahead, you kok!

Wyndham

Good luck "mainifesting" your destiny, "pal."

Sooner or later the blind squirrel finds a large walnut.

buztah

Go slap yourself, pal! You keep hitting the big faves and I'll keep playin the dogs. You have to know that in order to come out ahead betting big dogs you only have to hit one occasionally. Now get the phuck outta here, you kok!

Wyndham

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    You keep hitting the big faves and I'll keep playin the dogs.
    Please do. Drive my value up. My record and profit over the last few days and weeks betting teams like Houston puts a smile on my face.

Go Bobcats! Pull off the miracle! One time, please! Just one time - get lucky!

buztah

Wyndham, whatcha buyin with all your big winnins, pal? A rug? Harley? Mazda?

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Buzzy. As always you're displaying the Big Balls. I'm going to put a small wager on the Cats tonight and also try to come up with a Big Balls Parlay with them in it. Maybe Rockets get caught looking ahead to their matchup with the Lakers. Plus Wallace is back in the lineup to help out J Rich with the scoring. GL tonight.

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by dannyt76 View Post
    GL Buzzy. As always you're displaying the Big Balls. I'm going to put a small wager on the Cats tonight and also try to come up with a Big Balls Parlay with them in it. Maybe Rockets get caught looking ahead to their matchup with the Lakers. Plus Wallace is back in the lineup to help out J Rich with the scoring. GL tonight.
    You have a clue, pal

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks bro. Let's cash this one tonight.

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cats +700 I am with ya

Good Luck

Arnold
    Arnold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wyndham, you got to believe if you wish to mainifest your destiny, pal. And phuck you! I've been against Houston for 4 games or so. When I hit the ML tonight I will come out WAY ahead, you kok!
    You won't come out ahead today. Houston will win it easy. Maybe try ML on the Lakers or Boston when they play Houston. But I'm sure that 1 win won't cover your losses

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    You won't come out ahead today. Houston will win it easy. Maybe try ML on the Lakers or Boston when they play Houston. But I'm sure that 1 win won't cover your losses
    Arnold, pal, you need to learn to play the bow-wow doggie game, son.

Arnold

Arnold, pal, you need to learn to play the bow-wow doggie game, son.
    Teach me please, father.

buztah

"That's why your shits still sittin' on the motherphucken shelf and mine sold out ever since it came out," to quote a hero of mine.

Arnold

"That's why your shits still sittin' on the motherphucken shelf and mine sold out ever since it came out," to quote a hero of mine.
    I don't understand a thing you said, father.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

he talkin abt some records i think.. sounds like it.

anyway. houston will win by 15+. bilid dat!

sir.civic
    sir.civic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

i got the bobpussy tonite....11.5 w/ wallace back they should stay w/in the spread...rockets will roll tonite...ey buztah which house r u willing to lose tonight?make sure u bet ur mother in laws haus first haha u alwayz crack me up bra! gudluck to ur ML im ATS tonite

Wyndham

Getting beaten the sh!t out of so far.

Wyndham

I'll give some credit to Charlotte. They're not quitting which is preventing Houston from burying them (even though they're up 14 with less than four minutes to play). Still, Houston is just a MACHINE right now.

Picking them to lose over and over and over again has become the trend, but I'm not seeing it. They're just so damn good on the defensive end. They'll drop a couple in the difficult stretch they've got coming up, but they won't lose to every good team as some idiots are suggesting will happen.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

It was looking good in the first half, but they fell apart in the 2nd half.

buztah

Unphuckenreal.com!

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get em next time buzzy...I am just glad they cashed ATS.
    You need the wheel barrow for that one.

Arnold

Another lesson learned (I hope).

buztah

Arnold, go phuck yourself, pal! noone dis's buzzy, pal! You got to have balls to win in this game, you kok! Take a back seat, son. Right phucken here (Buzzy makes whack off Weber-esque gesture), Pal!

Arnold

And who are you? It's very easy to be tough punching those key strokes. You sound like you need to grow up...and clean your filthy mouth.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arnold, go phuck yourself, pal! noone dis's buzzy, pal! You got to have balls to win in this game, you kok! Take a back seat, son. Right phucken here (Buzzy makes whack off Weber-esque gesture), Pal!
    That's true. Lately I've been conservative at the wrong times, over aggressive at others, or maybe it's all the same and you just judge based on the outcome. All I know is, not having those big balls like you has cost me lately Buzzy.

Not looking good for me pal.

Arnold

Yes, but you can't take just any big underdog. You need to see value. Taking the 76ers today would have been a good choice. Taking Charlotte, just because Houston won "enough", is not a good choice/reason. It's very subjective. I'm sure a lot of people thought they won enough after lets say 15 games. Going against them until now would make you a 0-6. If they lose next game to the Lakers, you won't make nearly enough to cover the previous losses. This is why I think to win in this game you actually need brains.