BigJ
    BigJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

2010 NBA Season System...

Does anyone use a system/strategy in the NBA that actually works? Doctor X had a decent system last year, but he had some major issues with game C chases.

Just wondering. Been following a strategy in MLB and has been working well. Dunno if it would work in NBA.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Trial and error my friend... Maybe give us your MLB strategy

TeamTT
    TeamTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Would b keen to c a good system as well for the NBA. Had on last year for the road dogs, wasn't too baf

BigJ
    BigJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    Trial and error my friend... Maybe give us your MLB strategy

The MLB isn't my strategy. You'll have to check out VegasGold over on the MLB page. He is up over 60 units this season. I'll take that in any sports season!

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

I found one over at the RX, and it''s a halves system. You play against the road team starting on their 3rd to last game on the road, and bet on the home team to cover the spread in one of the halves. If you win the first half, you're done. If you lose, you double up for the second half. If that loses, you go to the next game. If both of those lose, you play the 5th and 6th legs of the chase system. It is not for everyone, but has shown to be profitable. It went 125-1 last season, and has gone 734-6 since 2003 and the guy who posts the plays says he hasn't had a losing season using this system over 7 years.

skilz4milz
    skilz4milz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    I found one over at the RX, and it''s a halves system. You play against the road team starting on their 3rd to last game on the road, and bet on the home team to cover the spread in one of the halves. If you win the first half, you're done. If you lose, you double up for the second half. If that loses, you go to the next game. If both of those lose, you play the 5th and 6th legs of the chase system. It is not for everyone, but has shown to be profitable. It went 125-1 last season, and has gone 734-6 since 2003 and the guy who posts the plays says he hasn't had a losing season using this system over 7 years.
    Yeah, I was watching that system myself (back when I was just lurking around). The thing is you have to be near a computer and paying very close attention to the games (either watching or constantly checking scores) in order to play it. From what I saw it was a good system tho. If all else fails I guess just come into the NBA forum and start tailing some of SBR's finest cappers (like Laker Boy).

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Quote Originally Posted by skilz4milz View Post
    Yeah, I was watching that system myself (back when I was just lurking around). The thing is you have to be near a computer and paying very close attention to the games (either watching or constantly checking scores) in order to play it. From what I saw it was a good system tho. If all else fails I guess just come into the NBA forum and start tailing some of SBR's finest cappers (like Laker Boy).
    Yeah the system does work, but I probably won't be playing it this year. I just don't like the idea of having all my money tied up at once. And if you have a couple losses during the season, then you won't make much if anything. I suggest doing what you said, following the good cappers such as LB, Shoe, Paco, and Goat.