supra23
    supra23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle/Boston, Wednesday game..

i know seattle is bad, but i dont see them as 17 points bad..neone with some insight to this one

Wyndham
    Wyndham's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not worth a play in my view. 17+ is an awful amount of points, and I like Seattle to cover in a lot of spots, but this is one where they could lose by 30.

If I had to bet on the game, though, it'd definitely be on the Sonics and all those points.

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Staying away from this one. If I were to bet it would be on Boston to cover but at -17.5 that's too much for me.

MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

i didn't bet on the Memphis game, but I thought the Suns were giving too many to them, and yet Memphis should have lost that game by 40, would rather pick games that don't feel like 4th quarter garbage time would decide the outcome....

full disclosure: I made up half of my losses last night taking Memphis -1.5 2nd Half and -1 4th Q

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

I like Seattle, Boston clinched Seattle is a different conference, I see no reason that Boston shows up for this one.If they show up why risk their starters to run up the score...

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    I like Seattle, Boston clinched Seattle is a different conference, I see no reason that Boston shows up for this one.If they show up why risk their starters to run up the score...
    Boston can be a very relentless team and they are still playing for home court in the playoffs...I don't see them pulling their starters until late in the 4th (with 4 or 5 minutes left) and only if they have a lead in the mid 20's. I could easily see Boston blowing this one open but too much wood to lay for me. There is of course the possibility that Seattle slips in for a backdoor cover with all of those points. Best of luck to you.

jimmycintron
    jimmycintron's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont even bother looking at this game even though I think Boston will cover it Seattle can easily come back and only loose by 16 and that would really suck but it has happen before with other games.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycintron View Post
    Dont even bother looking at this game even though I think Boston will cover it Seattle can easily come back and only loose by 16 and that would really suck but it has happen before with other games.
    Exactly what I was saying...good ole backdoor cover. Too risky to be on either side of this one.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17891

Staying away here as well. Who knows how it will end up.