MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

thoughts on the utah game...

I know Utah is crappy on the road, but they are fighting for a spot in the Western Conference where every game is a must win situation....I HOPE this is like when Golden St was giving 5 last week and ended up blowing up and winning by 30, just feel that people are giving the new-look bulls too much credit, they are still streaky (come on, they now have Hughes playing shooting guard for them), and while they are better than they were in the last matchup, I see Utah taking it to them and winning by 7-10 pts...anyone else have thoughts on the game?????

just my 2 cents, and i'm sticking to it

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17831

Miami - I agree with you 100%. I cannot believe the line has stayed unchanged. I've got 3 units on this and I am leaning on getting on the half line as well. Seems strange.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i threw 40 on the Jazz earlier today, just because the Bulls have screwed me twice in the last week, the didn't show up against the Celtics on national tv, they were never close to covering the spread, then they turnaround and play the Pistons in Detroit and actually try and then get the cover.