tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

parlaying the jazz & trail blazers MLs at +180?

such a bad idea, may not pull the trigger just yet. to me, both these games seem pretty solid, but i know one of them is such a sucker bet (feeling utah more so than portland). any thoughts?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably a bad idea but I am going to be on both of them ATS and possibly ML parlay as well. Neither is stellar on the road but I can't see the T'Wolves winning their 3rd game in a row...against a team fighting for an outside chance at the playoffs...plus Al Jefforson missed practice yesterday and won't be 100% with an ankle injury. The Bulls are just in disarray and the Jazz should be able to handle them especially if Kirilenko plays.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17831

I agree, the Jazz should destroy the Bulls. Could not believe the line myself. Seems fishy but already put 3 units on the spread.

Good Luck!

Wyndham
    Wyndham's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Poker_Beast View Post
    I agree, the Jazz should destroy the Bulls. Could not believe the line myself. Seems fishy but already put 3 units on the spread.

Good Luck!
    The Jazz so up and down on the road; they don't deserve to be huge favorites and buyers should beware. I think there's value in this spot but tread carefully. Last two road games: 2-0 ATS. Previous three road games: 0-3 ATS, including two SU losses to the Clippers (you saw how awful they are last night) and T-Wolves.

This parlay has value, but it's also pretty risky. I'd rather bet that one of these teams, Utah or Portland, cough up a loss. Probably Portland after choking in the fourth quarter last night and having to play again on the road tonight.

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

I parlayed these teams ATS tonight. Of the two I'm more concerned with the Blazers since they haven't been playing like they were when they were streaking and the Wolves have actually pulled out a couple of wins in a row. I'm always worried about taking the Jazz on the road since they are really bad sometimes, but their game at PHX has me hoping they are rounding into playoff shape.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl guys

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

4th road game in 5 days for the blazers and the twolves have been better lately...

tevari

pulled the trigger

utah has beaten memphis, dallas, minnesota, phoenix, and denver in their last 5 games by an average of 18 ppg.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

i parlayed these 2 actually. both will win decisively! i can almost guarantee dat.

Portland Trailblazers -1½
    blazerz looked really good against the cavs. against the minny? they will look great! roy wont be guarding anyone and who's gonna guard roy? jefferson will have a tough time trying to score against the frontcourt of blazers. blazers to win easily by dd.

Utah Jazz -3½
    a must win for both teams but jazz have been playing great basketball. i expect the bulls to crumble on this one. boozer will have a field day and if kirilenko plays, they'll be all jazzed up and easily take this game away from the bulls. expect a 55%+ shooting pct jazz on this game.

sir.civic
    sir.civic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    i parlayed these 2 actually. both will win decisively! i can almost guarantee dat.
    im w/u buddy....its so funny how half of the people r blazers n half r on minnesotta....half r bulls n half r utah...

i luv dis game hahaha

go faves!!!!!!

Wyndham

This could pull through, but both teams are continuing to prove why they should never be relied upon for big bets in the spots they're in (Portland against anyone, Utah on the road).

GL. I've got each in small parlays, but I'm not expecting much. I should've simply rolled with the Oilers and Flyers and forgot about these flakey NBA teams.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

just because teams need wins, doesnt mean they get em

dallas lost at utah, lal, and sas in the same week
    needed those wins

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Every time i bet on portland i lose it seems like

tevari

should've known utah -4 seemed too good to be true

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    should've known utah -4 seemed too good to be true
    Tell me about it 36% in the first half.

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jazz burned me again. Cost me two parlays.

Wyndham

Utah is a joke. Plain and simple.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah is only a joker on the road, at home they are pretty solid...looks good for a 2nd round exit in the superior western conference playoffs if they can't take out a 6-8 seed Eastern conference opponent this late in the season....