mockmic
    mockmic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks/heat

whats everybody think?
    Heat will be tired and Hawks will be fresh. Hawks are good at home!!
    Hawks -7

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heard the same thing when Miami was going Seattle, Miami was "tired" and Seattle was well rested, we all know how that turned out. I don't think you can only look at that factor alone in considering this one.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Crazyl...non-factor. Both teams played last night and both teams have to travel as well since the Hawks played on the road. Hawks are decent at home and Miami is terrible on the road. If Wade starts I may debate putting a unit on the Heat.

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crap I don't like either team here. Tough to bet on two really inconsistent and bad teams. I'd rather take ATL ML, but not sure I'd want to give 7 pts. ATL is the better team and they are playing to make the playoffs. You'd be better off trying to find a better game to bet though. Tons of CBB tomorrow that look good. GL whatever way you decide to go.

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will probably wait until half time and see whats up for the 2nd half lines

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Buztah went all in with the Heat yesterday so this is probably the day for the Heat. It always works out that way. Would not suprised if the Heat won tonight at 4/1 odds. But I am on the points +9.5 tonight.

myr10
    myr10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

hawks and heat just played the 51.9 secs and hawks won 114-111.. dwayne wade is playing

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Does not make any sense to take the heat, so I am taking the heat

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Buztah went all in with the Heat yesterday so this is probably the day for the Heat. It always works out that way. Would not suprised if the Heat won tonight at 4/1 odds. But I am on the points +9.5 tonight.
    EASY MONEY