charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did everybody get rich on the Suns & Nuggets game tonight.

I don't usually use the word lock,because I think that word is bad luck.....But tonight was the closest thing to a lock as it gets.Even with the 230 total,there wasn't a chance in hell that game wasn't going over.I mean damn they were almost in the 100s going into the 4th quarter.I wish that I would have put more than I did on it.

Wyndham
    Wyndham's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was hardly a lock. That's a huge total and a high scoreline of 115-105, which is about what I expected, would've been way under.

I cashed reasonably heavy on Denver, with their M.L. in a parlay and the 5.5 spread, which was too low. The writing is on the wall, folks: at least for the time being, the Suns are not a good team. Bet against them in any reasonable spot, for example when they're playing against Denver IN Denver.

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are big ballers. We bet $7 to win $2.

YAY!

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Rich??? no buddy, just the opposite.OUCH

kkhimji2001
    kkhimji2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

mega ouch for me

charlie64

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    It was hardly a lock. That's a huge total and a high scoreline of 115-105,

I can't believe you would even say that,You guys worry way too much about scorelines and everything under the sun.What you have to concentrate on is team scoring avgs and trends.Like this ,the reason why there was no way in hell that this game wasn't going over was this1) Phoenix avgs scoring 109.3 pts a game,they avg giving up 104.7 pts a game.Denver avgs 107.3 pts offense,and 104.6 defense.(2) The last time these two played they scored 252 pts between them.You gotta think two teams that score allot,and play terrible defense are bound to score allot of points.I mean hell they had scored 188 pts going into the 4th quarter.Thats why out of my bets last night this one I wasn't worried about.

charlie64

I just wish I had bet more money