warriors -5
    magic -1.5
    cavs -3.5
    nets -3
    heat -2.5
    nuggets -6.5
    2 units

bad night!
    Last edited by mundane; 03-06-08 at 05:00 AM. Reason: result posted. bad night.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

3/06 possible play

bulls -4 (vs cavs)
    rockets (vs mavs)
    pacers/spurs under 194.5

bad night last night. hopefully i bounce back tonight.
    goodluck all!

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I can recomend something to you mudane, dont bet the same amount of units on many games, (example 4 games)you should always bet 10 unit 5 unit 3unit 3 unit never 5, 5, 5, 5. You have to go 3-1 everynight to be a winner. By betting that way you can go 2-2 even 1-3 some night and come out on the + side, just something think about

gm2022

warriors -5
    magic -1.5
    cavs -3.5
    nets -3
    heat -2.5
    nuggets -6.5

you have to go 4-2 every night which is hard just to make a + by betting 2 units each, now what if you did this

warriors -5 2units
    magic -1.5 2units
    cavs -3.5 5units
    nets -3 2units
    heat -2.5 2units
    nuggets -6.5 5units

you can go 3-3 and still be a good profit winner that way going 50% and being + is the best feeling ever

mundane

thanks. i need all the suggestions i can get. i'll definitely think abt it.

gm2022

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    thanks. i need all the suggestions i can get. i'll definitely think abt it.
    Im not bragging but here

ATS 7-6 +28.5 units in the last week those our my nba stats just a bit over 50% but +28.5

mundane

dat sample uve shown is if i'd bet straight bets, right? yeah, somebody told me that the best way to play my picks are straight bets esp since i seem to do good picking the winners.

parlay payout is just so lucrative and enticing. a dillemma for a rookie. :/

mundane

oh.. here's mine.

march: 18-9 +137.8 units
    couple of win on straight bets, a hit and a few moneyback+ on rr parlays.

gm2022

dat sample uve shown is if i'd bet straight bets, right? yeah, somebody told me that the best way to play my picks are straight bets esp since i seem to do good picking the winners.

parlay payout is just so lucrative and enticing. a dillemma for a rookie. :/

If you can pick winners thats a + but for someone like me who has a lock or 2 those our the ones u lay say 10 units on yor lock and maybe 2 units each on 3 other plays. Ans yes thas st bets as well. Just use a system that works example go 1-20 units 1 being the smallest 20 highest, give each unit a dollar figure, say 1unitss 1 buck. look at the game you like and put a dolar figure on each one. trust me youll see results even if your picks 50% even lower sometimes

PS: stay away from parlays trust me its not good long run investment.

gm2022

oh.. here's mine.

march: 18-9 +137.8 units
    couple of win on straight bets, a hit and a few moneyback+ on rr parlays.
    My question to you do you bet the same amount of units on every game for that day? like you showed in the 6nba games last night? also its great and u should be +18-9 record but the point im trying to make some weeks, months, u might only be picking 55% and lower, are u + than after all that?

mundane

i probably wont be on the plus. :/ very good point!

almost any given day dat's what i risk. altho some days, i ante up when i feel strongly about 2 picks (2 separate straight bets). on rr parlay too, i add a few more units.

right abt now im starting to realize the beauty of straight betting and anteing up on picks i like the most. so much for the lucrative payout. this is suppose to be fun for me. i dnt think ill get rich betting on nba anyway.

gm2022

i probably wont be on the plus. :/ very good point!

almost any given day dat's what i risk. altho some days, i ante up when i feel strongly about 2 picks (2 separate straight bets). on rr parlay too, i add a few more units.

right abt now im starting to realize the beauty of straight betting and anteing up on picks i like the most. so much for the lucrative payout. this is suppose to be fun for me. i dnt think ill get rich betting on nba anyway.
    Just take into consideration you wont run like god all the time. If I could run 18-9 every week man that would be nice. But some weeks I might be 10-11, -7-7, 9-8 and those our the most important weeks, when it comes to your year overall stats. if you come out + out of those weeks thats what gets you over the hump. anyone who goes 18-9 should be in the + side which u are and congrats but u have to have plans for when you arent hot

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

hey mundane i have been watching your picks and want to say that i respect your opinion on the games a lot (probably because i agree with you a lot of the time ), but can you hook it up with more of your analysis.

mundane

true.

here are my possible plays for tom. better right?

bulls -4 (vs cavs) 3 units
    rockets (vs mavs) 5 units
    pacers/spurs under 194.5 2 units

btw i appreciate it a lot - what ur trying to impart here to me. ur talking from experience. me, im not ashamed to say, im a noob/rookie on this thing. im here to learn and not lose money. i surely would take everything i read into consideration and almost all say: do not parlay, do not chase, do not go overboard (beyond ur means), there is no such thing as a quick-get-rich system - just to name a few.

again thanks!

mundane

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeLiner View Post
    hey mundane i have been watching your picks and want to say that i respect your opinion on the games a lot (probably because i agree with you a lot of the time ), but can you hook it up with more of your analysis.
    i tried staying away from posting my own analysis on my own thread. im a rook and i thot dat was a mistake and kinda cocky on my part.

i guess ur right, we're here on a discussion board and we shld discuss things! and we all know there are no 100% on our picks... so i apologize in advance if i do sway or go against ur picks from time to time coz of my analysis.

thanks for the kind words btw.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too will be on the Sas/Ind under and possibly the Rockets if I like the line that is released. Good luck mundane.

gm2022

true.

here are my possible plays for tom. better right?

bulls -4 (vs cavs) 3 units
    rockets (vs mavs) 5 units
    pacers/spurs under 194.5 2 units

btw i appreciate it a lot - what ur trying to impart here to me. ur talking from experience. me, im not ashamed to say, im a noob/rookie on this thing. im here to learn and not lose money. i surely would take everything i read into consideration and almost all say: do not parlay, do not chase, do not go overboard (beyond ur means), there is no such thing as a quick-get-rich system - just to name a few.

again thanks!

Couldnt of said it better my self

mundane

gm2022

"Just try to learn something new everyday and youll only get better." quote I live by everyday with