Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Maryland-1
    MARYLAND is 15-5 straight up against CLEMSON since 1997

Minnesota Timberwolves -6½
    2 bad teams Minny will win but not cover
    LT Profits this should be Seattle +6.5 you can tell by my explanation game has not started yet sorry for the mistake.

Data
    Data's Avatar Become A Pro!

512 New Jersey Nets +5
    No motivation for the Spurs while Harris will keep proving that as of today he is better than Kidd.

516 Minnesota Timberwolves -6½
    The Supersonics gave away their best player, Szczerbiak. It seems their goal is to tank the season.

IHPuller
    IHPuller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks to Mundane for posting my picks for me! Had to post them early this AM before work. Good to see there are a bunch of good people on this board who will help you out.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

544 Oregon State +10

Oregon/ Oregon State Over 140

Oregon St will get a win in the Pac 10 eventually...this is probably their best chance. This game is where they will show up and shoot lights out. In the 2nd Half, they'll let Oregon back into the game with their offense.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta/Boston under 197.5 - this one's shaky since Boston has been going much higher of late, and so has Altanta with Bibby speeding things up. But I think if Boston executes a good half-court game and controls the pace, it will probably go a bit lower than this.

Portland/GS over 211 - GS has not done well vs Port this year, and I think they'll try to get revenge by playing their patented fast-paced style, which will likely drive the game over.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver +5.5 : Believe the Rockets win streak ends tonight so the points are a bonus.

Golden St. over 211 : Should be a shootout in this game.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1580

Bucks +5.5
    Warriors -6
    Formulating a new system! Not quite sure what it is yet? time will tell

VBOMBER
    VBOMBER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta/Bsoton under 197.5 - Both defensive oriented teams that should keep this under the number

NOK/Wash under 194 - Don't see much difference from the game last week that stayed under the number

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maryland -1....See Terps comin out very strong here in the push torwards the tourney...Clemson has struggles on the road
    Denver +5.5....Yao's absense has not severely affected the Rockets yet, but tonites opponent will the void underneath to score

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Rockets -5 1/2

They have looked like they are on a mission since Yao left. They go undefeated until they play the Mavs next week.

Rockets/Nuggets Over 206

The Rockets offense has improved since the Yao injury. The Nuggets almost always score.

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't stand a chance in hell of hitting this parlay,I forgot about the contest,and I've actually hit one today already so there is no chance in hell I will get this one right.

Denver +5.5 over Houston
    I like Denver's chances playing a wounded Houston team.Without Ming in the game the Rockets are missing 22pts a game,10.8 rbs,and 2.0 blks.Give this one to Denver plus tha pts.

Portland at Golden St. over 211
    Even though Portland plays good defense with a def avg 95.9 pts a game,and there offensive avg is only 95.3.I still don't think they will be able to hold G.S under 100 pts,although I do think that they will d=be able to easily score on that pityful Warrior defense.

sharktank1
    sharktank1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets UNDER.
    No Ming?
    No scoring!

KINGS OVER.
    Revenge from last weeks debacle!

First 12