andyman009
    andyman009's Avatar Become A Pro!

chris bosh is a pus$y

mofo cost me a big time parlay, his raptors blow without him..did anyone else get shafted by bosh's absence?...as soon as he left the game went down hill for the raptors...he had 7 and 5 in like 3/4 of a quarter too..

lets hope the lakers and warriors can cash in

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes indeed...they are money at home and destroy teams there. Should have routed Indiana. Definitely can't cap a game expecting a 1st qtr injury

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont parlay
    dont ever parlay
    i just saved you thousands

EVER
    DO NOT PARLAY
    ever

andyman009

i thought i caught a break catching the ML at -700 before it jumped to -900 after news of danny granger not playing was announced...raptors offense revolves entirely around bosh...all their outside shooting is courtesy of him

andyman009

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    dont parlay
    dont ever parlay
    i just saved you thousands

EVER
    DO NOT PARLAY
    ever
    i live and die by the parlay..have had success, have also had to deal with bs...you cant ever go against the raptors playing at home vs a pacer team missing their starting center...my parlays sometimes seem to get carried away with 6-8 teamers...i dont see why u shouldnt "pad" your plays in the longrun by parlaying them with hugeee favorites

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

ML parlays have saved me several times...
    I say ML Parlay ML Parlay gives you a huge edge with favorites and you don't have to worry about getting ****ed by spreads.

andyman009

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    ML parlays have saved me several times...
    I say ML Parlay ML Parlay gives you a huge edge with favorites and you don't have to worry about getting ****ed by spreads.
    def agree...i hate spread betting, unless my research shows something obvious...however this can play against u too, as unexpected sh1t does happen...

for example

diogee, as you so clearly remember, last night's idiot loss by hawaii over a team winnless on the road...woulda been up $500, instead down $200...had i withheld hawaii from my parlays, i probably would have won $450 then the $500 with them...so parlays are def tricky

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I do agree that they can bite you as well...but you definitely win more than you lose if you play them right.

andyman009

im gonna start just grouping them into three's...i also get burnt ALOT by parlaying the same teams frequently...sh1t causes a domino effect if one team loses

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I have done that a couple of times as well...one team that you couldn't see losing at all can make shit crumble real fast....I am trying QD's method tomorrow of grouping 3 ML teams together with similar start times so I don't have to wait all day to cash a couple of parlays.

andyman009

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    I have done that a couple of times as well...one team that you couldn't see losing at all can make shit crumble real fast....I am trying QD's method tomorrow of grouping 3 ML teams together with similar start times so I don't have to wait all day to cash a couple of parlays.
    lol i read that too, thats why im gonna try the new method tomorrow too...sometimes there are some things that are too tempting to not use more then once...i might make a seperate grouping of "extreme favorites" where ill use them in up to 3 games, "big favs" where ill use them in up to 2 games, and just "favs" that get used in one game

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

That sounds like a good plan as well...I will probably end up with 4 or 5 tomorrow.

andyman009

an average saturday consists of at least 40-50 parlays for me...ive only been betting since the superbowl tho so i prob dont know what im doing...always thought the saying "dont put ur eggs in one basket" would apply in gambling too...spreading things out...but its hard spreading everything out evenly to the point one or two losses doesnt cost u

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I guess that with 40 or 50 it doesn't matter too much with a team in 3 different ones...I only do a few per day since I am working with a small bankroll and probably won't deposit any more for a couple months.

andyman009

theyre all like 5-30 dollar bets, unless i see two huge favorites which are good teams playing bad teams, then ill occasionally put a couple hundred on that play..hows tomorrows games look in ncaab, havent gotten a chance to look at em yet

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Haven't really dug in much yet...started then got distracted by the game.

andyman009

ditto...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Losing a star player during the game is just bad luck, no way could you see that coming. You just have to hope your on the big dog money line when those things happen.

Sorry to hear you guys got beat on that.

andyman009

exactly...id make that same bet again today if i could...nothin to learn from it..pissed off it cost me my parlays tho, the rest of the teams won