OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's Lines are HORRIBLE

almost all these lines makes me wanna

maybe i just keep re-thinking and then re-re-thinking them because most of these damn spreads can go either way, either team can cover, and if i were forced to pick a few lines, my mind draws a blank and my fingers get numb...

playoffs are drawing closer, teams that are on top are staying sharp and focused, but how much pressure until they break? washington beat NOH today, who the hell expected that? spurs trail by 11 in a 16-5 first quarter, but win by 15...how does THAT happen?

yesterday my most confident bets pulled thru (tor -2.5 & under 208), that seemed a bit too easy for some reason, even though torontos kind of a mediocre team on the road...but today i just kind of draw a blank...

if anything, my only bets would probably be...

cle -2.5 (milw isn't half bad at home, but cleveland better start a hot winning streak if they wanna keep up for the playoffs)
    lakers -15 (its a lot of points, but if portland loses @ seatle by 12, then 15 at LA seems fair...and i'm from LA)

knowing me, i'll probably throw in a bunch of random like $5 bets here and there so i can entertain myself while i'm in class as i check the scores on my phone...

how u guys feel on monday's games?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I'm with you on Cleveland and LA.

Roy is out for the Blazers, so Lakers should cover with ease.

OegNo

yeah...those seem like to be the only picks for me so far...just read the injury report so lakers should be golden

OegNo

alrite, i don't really have much of a reason why i picked these, but i mainly went with my gut feeling and with some small statistics

Minn +7
    utahs not that great on the road

Cle -3.5
    go king james

Lakers -15.5
    i'm from LA, portland should be blown out easily

Sac/Mia over 202.5
    sacs averaging over 100 points a game lately, miami should keep this close

Orl/NJN under 202.5
    not much to say here except that i'm kinda just going with my gut feeling

Cle/Mil under 196
    followed LT on this

Suns -11
    after that embarassing beat, they should explode on memphis just like almost everyone else has

Pho/Mem under 217
    i see them leading 100-80 at the end of the 4th, with their benches just having a nice shooting practice keeping this under 217

Hous/Wash under 190.5
    no butler, and houston can keep wash from scoring easily