charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Ratio Of O/u For The Week.(2/18-2/24)

You Guy's already know that gambling is full of ups & downs,winning streaks and losing streaks and the one thing you can be sure of is that there is nothing you can be sure of.At least this week there was one thing you could be sure of,and that was that most of the time the NBA game you were watching was going to come up over.Which means that if you had bet $100 on every NBA game this week you would have won $1740.(that's with %10 sugar money)Of couse I know that nobody ever actually does that except this idiot I knew when a buddy of mine and I use to run one.Most of the time it doesn't come up that good,even if you do come up on the good end,it's usually not that big of a difference,and the juice,or as we call it in the south (the sugar) would eat up your profit margin.
    I do think though that you will see allot more games going over in the 2nd half of the season. I think there are a couple of reasons why,one being that with free agency I think maybe teams are taking longer to gel together than others.Take for instance Portland ,Golden State,and even teams like the 76'ERS and the KNICKS are scoring more.Another reason,and I may be wrong but I think Players get tired towards the 2nd half of the season.All the traveling the grind,injuries,and just the strain of every day living can really wear on a player and maybe cause him not to play such great defense.Also some players that are on sure to be lottery teams are probably not out there giving it there all on both sides of the ball.Just like they say it's easy to wanna play offense but defense is strictly want to,meaning you have to wanna play it.One more reason ,which is really kind of simple if you think about it ,these guy's shoot all year and you know the old saying practice makes perfect,and if your shooting all year,it just makes sense that you would get better the more you shoot.
    I think what all this tells us ,is that the first half leaned more towards the under,and that If all this mumbo jumbo is even a little bit right that things are going to lean more towards the over.I guess it's just wait and see.All I know is that I bet 11 o/u bets this week.Only 1 was on over,and I went 8-3,which is a good week in the gambling world.
    Remember though there's only one thing you can be sure of,and that is there is nothing you can be sure of.

O/U FOR 2/18 to 2/24
    overs 35unders 16

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmm interesting. Thanks for the info. I was leaning towards Tor/Ind under 208 tomorrow.

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

That may still be a good bet,Toronto went over in both games they played last week.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Interestingly enough, all the NBA games hit the under today, except Dallas/Chicago, which was a push.

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i got the unders on that tor/ind game...ur theory of going overs may be correct and this was just a bad day, but i still say more than half of the o/u spreads are a coin flip