PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

2010-2011 NBA schedule

I think it comes out tommorow. Anyone else excited? How do people think it will affect the Heats O/U season win total?

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it will have ZERO effect. It's already obvious the NBA is trying to make it hard on my Heat. They of course open us up on the road in a huge game @ Boston and then give us Orlando right after for our first game at home. Then the LA Christmas game is in LA. Heck they are even trying to make LeBron's first trip to Cleveland tough on the Heat, we play the night before so we will be on back to back

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    I think it will have ZERO effect. It's already obvious the NBA is trying to make it hard on my Heat. They of course open us up on the road in a huge game @ Boston and then give us Orlando right after for our first game at home. Then the LA Christmas game is in LA. Heck they are even trying to make LeBron's first trip to Cleveland tough on the Heat, we play the night before so we will be on back to back
    Just kidding SJ!

averoneau
    averoneau's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think it will affect it at all... With the exception of the actual dates of the games, everyone already knows what teams the Heat will play each game.