Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

STANKOVIC CUP Basketball ( Game totals & Point spreads)..Good luck!

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since the NBA season got over and amidst all the work i have had to do on the professional front,i have hardly had time to place any bets.However,i am going to be free for a while now so i will be covering most of the basketball events taking place right till the FIBA World championships which are to be held later this month.

As of now i am wagering on the Stankovic cup basketball tournament which is taking place in Lebanon from the 7th-15 th august.All the information about this tournament is available from its official website i.e www.beirut2010.fibaasia.net ,This is a FIBA asia tournament.I am sure your books are offering you the lines for these games which include the point spread & the game totals.I will be posting my plays for the same.All scores of these games can be obtained from the website mentioned or from www.bet365.com as they are covering all these games inplay.

For all those that are aware of this tournament,we have an excellent chance to make some good money and for those that are not,get on it.There is one game left for today and i am posting it and will be doing so till the tournament concludes.

Good luck everyone,

Laker_crazy

NOTE : 1 unit = 60 USD
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 08-10-10 at 09:31 AM.

Laker_crazy

Stankovic Cup ( 9th august 2010)

1) Lebanon vs Syria ( Pick Lebanon -20.5 @ 1.83)

Good luck,

LC

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to see this thread! And glad to see you back in action LC. I got Lebanon -19 at 5dimes, where'd you get -20.5, seems like it dropped?

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    Glad to see this thread! And glad to see you back in action LC. I got Lebanon -19 at 5dimes, where'd you get -20.5, seems like it dropped?
    Hey mate,hope all's well.....i am glad to be back as well and so far the stankovic cup has been a good proposition.....lets continue the work.....I like the spread here and may also have a play on the lebanon team totals soon......Good luck

Laker_crazy

Adding Play Number 2 ( Lebanon vs Syria)

2) Lebanon ( Team Totals Over 84.5)

Good luck everyone,we shall cash these two plays tonight.

LC

SRBI

LC, I don't see a scoreboard for these games on the FIBA website nor Bet365.com - any suggestions?

SRBI

09/08/2010

LIB/SYR - Syria forfeit game against Lebanon

BEIRUT, Lebanon (3rd FIBA Asia Stankovic Cup): Syria refused to take to the court for their Group B game against hosts Lebanon on Monday and thus forfeited the game.

Syria, who had lost both their games so far in the competition, thus suffered their third successive loss, but this one cost them the point that would have been accrued otherwise for the defeat.

“We have followed the terms set under the FIBA Internal Regulations and have imposed the penalties on Syria who refused to play,” said Hagop Khajirian member of the Technical Committee of the competition.

A win by 20-0 score will be awarded to Lebanon and they will keep their two points. Syria will lose the game but also the one point they would have got if it was a normal defeat,” he added.

FIBA Asia
    Does this mean I cash my ticket on Lebanon minus the points? I got em at -19 so I guess so

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Does this mean I cash my ticket on Lebanon minus the points? I got em at -19 so I guess so
    Most books have some kinda of rule regarding the length of time that needs to be played for the bet to be official.

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

i wagered on iran -11.5 i cant believe they lost in that and lost pretty bad i must say zzzzz

Laker_crazy

LC, I don't see a scoreboard for these games on the FIBA website nor Bet365.com - any suggestions?
    Bro there is a scoreboard for this tournament which is available at the official website of the tournament at http://beirut2010.fibaasia.net/ ......bet365 is covering all of these games in play barring the Lebanon game as it did not take place,good luck bro

Laker_crazy

Lol,i wish it was that easy mate but unfortunately all these gambling books have some sorta official time which has to be played to call it a game.Either ways,syria not turning out to play was such a cowardly act.May be they were already aware that they will have their asses kicked....HAha

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by paciophobia View Post
    i wagered on iran -11.5 i cant believe they lost in that and lost pretty bad i must say zzzzz
    Sorry to say that mate but Iran eats cow dung....there are many more games you will find which are more interesting and more likely to give you winners,look out for those.Good luck !!

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hey how many units are for your plays? And will you be back for regular NBA season?

csmkr18
    csmkr18's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Qatar(-4,5) against Philippines is a good bet for today

branrave
    branrave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow.. Best of luck LC

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Good luck Laker Crazy!

nastradamus
    nastradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

Good luck, happy to see your picks again

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

actually I need a gamecast. (like fibaeurope's gamecast) scoreboard isn't enough because I want to bet live.stats necessary

edit: I found it http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches.../54O9OG6r9TZk/

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

im on japan -5 and under 145.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    Hey how many units are for your plays? And will you be back for regular NBA season?
    I will just specify it,all my plays are 1 unit which is equivalent to 60 USD.If the units are increased,i will specify it & YES i will be back for the NBA regular season :-),Good luck !!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by csmkr18 View Post
    I think Qatar(-4,5) against Philippines is a good bet for today
    Yes,it indeed is.Philippines upset Jordan in the previous game but it did drain out a lot of energy from them.I also think that qatar will be able to cover the spread there.Good luck

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by branrave View Post
    Wow.. Best of luck LC
    Thanks mate & all the best to you too!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    Good luck Laker Crazy!
    Thanks mate,good luck to you too !!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by nastradamus View Post
    Good luck, happy to see your picks again
    Thanks bro,more than happy to be back to the forum i love the most :-)

Laker_crazy

2 games left today,will be posting the plays in a bit.Good luck everyone.

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S STANKOVIC CUP PLAYS ( TUESDAY 10/08/2010)

( ALL 1 UNIT PLAYS)

1) Lebanon vs Jordan : ( Pick Jordan +9 @ 1.83) ( PUSH)

2) Qatar vs Phillipines : ( Pick Qatar -4.5 @ 1.83) ( WON)

3) Lebanon vs Jordan : ( Pick Game Totals Under 140.5 @ 1.83) ( WON)

Good luck everyone,
    Cheers

Laker_crazy
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 08-10-10 at 06:17 PM.

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

This cup is a complete joke!
    Telling you what's a bad beat:

I booked the UNDER 146,5 in Iran vs Irak

Halftime: 38-22 Iran
    After 3Q: 53-37

Going with a 16 point lead into the 4Q and they get it done to go into overtime!
    That UNDER was SURE damnit u whores!

After 4Q: 65-65

In overtime they scored like crazy. What a complete JOKE

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

they just score 28 points (!) in overtime. Iraq won after being down by 19 LoL

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by BL View Post
    This cup is a complete joke!
    Telling you what's a bad beat:

I booked the UNDER 146,5 in Iran vs Irak

Halftime: 38-22 Iran
    After 3Q: 53-37

Going with a 16 point lead into the 4Q and they get it done to go into overtime!
    That UNDER was SURE damnit u whores!

After 4Q: 65-65

In overtime they scored like crazy. What a complete JOKE
    Agreed.....that game was actually a joke....the under not cashing was pure bad luck as the game had under written all over it throughout the game but then that's the sort of gamble one has to take with the under's in basketball as the overtime factor in close games will always remain.....UL.....Good luck for future games.....

Laker_crazy

Qatar nearly blew the damn lead.....but somehow managed to hang on to a 66-61 win covering our spread and cashing the play.....1-0 today ( + 1 unit)....Lets get the remaining two.....Good luck everyone......!!

Laker_crazy

Hello everyone,

Let us recap our stankovic cup selections from yesterday:

We had 3 plays worth 3 units at stake:

Our plays went ( 2-0-1) ( + 2 UNITS)

Hope you guys cashed,will have more on the stankovic cup & will also have a few plays on the FIBA south america championships for women which has started today.Good luck everyone.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

laker,glad to see someone else covering the FIBA matches.I love INT bball and i cant wait for the FIBA WC later this month.I seem to remember Jordans games going over alot in the Fiba ASIA tourney last year.Dont they have an up tempo pace to their game.
    Sucks about the syria forfeit,thats a complete joke.
    the lines for the 1st games in the WC are out at bet us.Im laready locked and loaded.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    laker,glad to see someone else covering the FIBA matches.I love INT bball and i cant wait for the FIBA WC later this month.I seem to remember Jordans games going over alot in the Fiba ASIA tourney last year.Dont they have an up tempo pace to their game. Sucks about the syria forfeit,thats a complete joke. the lines for the 1st games in the WC are out at bet us.Im laready locked and loaded.
    Same here mate,cant wait for the FIBA world cup to start later this month,we will have a lot of winners in that.Personally i love playing the over in games where the handicap is 40 or more points for one team as that means that they will be playing up tempo throughout the match.I Would have been covering the under 18 championships as well but i was tied up with work,so could not. As far as Jordan goes,yes their games went over in the FIBA asia last year.However this year,it seems to be more inclined towards the under.Will cap the games for today a little later.Good luck

Laker_crazy

Iran will be up against Chinese Taipei and Iraq will be up against Japan.I am looking into the Japan vs Iraq game right now as japan dominated Kazakhstan in the last game scoring 100 points.I don't think Iraq will be able to stop japan from scoring.

Laker_crazy

The PBA cup ( Phillipines basketball league) Finals are underway with the Alaska Aces playing the San Miguel Beermen.The series is tied at 1-1 and with both teams concentrating on Defense,the under at 175.5 seems to be a good bet.Let me know if you guys want my plays on this game as it gets underway in the next half and hour.Good luck.

Laker_crazy ( Stankovic Cup Record : ( 2- 0- 1) ( + 2 units)

123 Last