Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alamorich Guaranted Teaser Of The Year

Cleveland +13
    G.S. +12

I guarantee that if this teaser does not win IMG will not post again until the 4th of February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alamorich
    I guarantee that if this teaser does not win IMG will not post again until the 4th of February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Way to stick your neck on the line Alamo.

Alamorich

I know my buddy IMG will back me up

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this your first teaser rich. because, i don't recall you betting these things before.

good luck rich.

Alamorich

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    is this your first teaser rich. because, i don't recall you betting these things before.

good luck rich.
    I think I posted one of them and both sides of it lost miserably..the extra points never came into play and I think I had another one I may not have posted and that was a miserable failure as well. I know when I play a teaser it's because I don't have a clue on either of the games. I did have some success with teasers in NFL but not in hoops so far.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

i like this teaser -->
    Murray St vs Austin Peay (Added Game) Austin Peay +12 tzd 8
    Utah St vs New Mexico St New Mexico St +14 tzd 8
    Samford vs Tennessee St (Added Game) Samford +7 tzd 8

Alamorich

You know I like to mess with ya IMG...if this NBA teasers does not come through I am gonna give up on em. Never really counted on teasers in the NBA cause teams get blown out every night and 6pts don't do you much good...6pts in football is huge but in the NBA it's nothing. Seems that in College hoops it might work a little better.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alamorich
    Cleveland +13
    G.S. +12

I think Cleveland forgot there was a game tonight.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    i like this teaser -->
    Murray St vs Austin Peay (Added Game) Austin Peay +12 tzd 8
    Utah St vs New Mexico St New Mexico St +14 tzd 8
    Samford vs Tennessee St (Added Game) Samford +7 tzd 8

This teaser won by the way

Alamorich

Teaser aren't much help in the NBA, especially if you want to make some decent money and tie 3 or more together. Teasing Dogs in college makes more sense.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Never liked NBA teasers myself either. See more value in single games with handicap.

Alamorich

I wish I had experimented without putting money into it...I learned my lesson and you hit the nail on the head..more value/less risk in a single game.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

The biggest problem with two-team teasers is that your chances to cash are halved right away no matter what the lines are. If i play a parlay a prefer to sell points, if i have a strong opinion on the games...the so-called pleasers.
    With parlay odds of +260 or more you will be even if you hit at least 3 out of 10 parlay plays. There is value in the long run if you hit 4 of 10 or more two-team parlays, thus you will get more return than playing those games singles.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

2 or 3 team parlays might give you a little bit better theoretical return, but for me the problem is the statistical variance. You might get much more prolonged losing streaks, and there is much more risk to your bankroll. With two team parlay there is 4 different possibilities (win,win. lost, lost. win,lost lost,win). Even hitting 60-70% of your bets doesn't necessarily guarantee profit when the games are spread in parlays.

Alamorich

I have only found benefits to parlays when parlaying money lines and then sticking to large favorites at that. Even with large favorites of say +180 on up you still have to have a high tolerance for losing. Best sport to parlay is baseball because you can then match a high favorite money line to a lower favorite or even a small dog and get a good return. Have not tried this type of wager in BB though.