I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

NBA Injury Report for Thursday 02/14/08

Heat @ Bulls
    CHI-F-Deng-OUT, G-Gordon-OUT, C-Wallace-OUT

Mavericks @ Suns
    DAL-C-Dampier-Questionable, F-Stackhouse-OUT
    Dallas has traded (G) Harris and (F) Stackhouse to New Jersey for (G) Kidd.
    DAL-F-Howard-Questionable
    PHX-C-O''Neal-Questionable

Players status subject to change. This is just a heads up on players situations.

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

whoa, so the deals done? kidd's on dallas now?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by OegNo View Post
    whoa, so the deals done? kidd's on dallas now?
    I think that trade is still pending, because of George holding it up. But it seems everyone thinks its going to go through.

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i'm reading on it now, george stopped it, but since it is stopped, does that mean all the players still play for dallas or are they sitting out of thursdays game?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Josh Howard

Josh Howard did not travel with the Mavericks to Phoenix on Thursday, as he continues to rest his contused lower back.

He should be fine after the break, and will be fun to own if Jason Kidd joins the Mavericks before then. Feb. 14 - 3:10 pm et
    Source: Dallas Morning News

Devean George

Devean George, Mavericks' swingman and center of controversy, is not backing down from his refusal to be traded to the Nets as part of the Jason Kidd deal.

George seems perfectly content to stay put and let the Mavericks and Nets work around him to get the deal done. Negotiations are ongoing, but there might not be much progress for a day or two. Feb. 14 - 7:31 pm et
    Source: Star-Ledger

I'm thinking since the deal is not confirmed, the players will be on the active roster for tonight...

Shaquille O'Neal

Shaquille O'Neal will not make his Suns' debut until after the All-Star break. "I went through three tough days, moving, jumping, banging and the hip feels pretty solid," O'Neal said. "One or two days of working out on my own and I'm looking to come back very, very shortly. (But) I have orders from upstairs to not come back until I'm 1,000 percent." Look for Shaq to spend the weekend working on his conditioning and then possibly making his debut against the Lakers on Wednesday.