IND-F-Dunleavy-Questionable

Timberwolves @ Nets
    MIN-G-McCants-Questionable

Kings @ Grizzlies
    SAC-G-Garcia-Out

Hornets @ Bulls
    NO-G-Peterson-Questionable, C-Chandler-Probable
    CHI-G-Hinrich-Probable, G-Gordon-Doubtful

Players status subject to change. This is just a heads up on players situations.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Tyson Chandler

After missing two games because of the flu, starting center Tyson Chandler worked for the second consecutive day on Monday and deemed himself ready to face the Bulls, his former team, on Tuesday. Feb. 12 - 12:26 am et

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

BossE
    BossE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

GARCIA NOO! lol... you guys rock!

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks onlooker.

Miami2586
    Miami2586's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Garnett is playing tonight for Boston?

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Miami2586 View Post
    Garnett is playing tonight for Boston?
    not 100% sure, but i remember doc rivers saying he shut him down until after the all star break.

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    not 100% sure, but i remember doc rivers saying he shut him down until after the all star break.

Kevin Garnett's abdominal strain will force him to miss next weekend's All-Star game. Pistons center Rasheed Wallace was named as his replacement.

Garnett was the leading vote-getter in All-Star balloting, so his absence will surely disappoint many fans. Hopefully Rasheed's antics will ease the pain. Feb. 10 - 6:56 pm et

If he's missing the All-Star game, he ain't playing today.

Just a heads-up guys!

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Does that also mean that Kendrick Perkins, JAmal Tinsley, and Jermaine O'Neal are back in action?

I like the Celtics if Jermaine O'Neal sits out for his 12th straight game. Especially if Tinsley is out as well.

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
    Does that also mean that Kendrick Perkins, JAmal Tinsley, and Jermaine O'Neal are back in action?

I like the Celtics if Jermaine O'Neal sits out for his 12th straight game. Especially if Tinsley is out as well.
    Jamaal Tinsley

Jamaal Tinsley will rest his sore left knee at least until after the All-Star break. "They saw some inflammation in (the knee)," Tinsley said about an MRI performed Friday. "It's something they say will have me out a couple of more games, hopefully until right after the All-Star break, but I really don't know right now." Even when Tinsley has played recently, he's come off the bench behind Travis Diener. It's possible that Diener could start the rest of the way for the Pacers, but if Tinsley ever gets back to full strength, it's likely he would get his job back.

Jermaine O'Neal

Pacers' coach Jim O'Brien says that he expect to have Jermaine O'Neal back at full strength this season, and that he expects him to remain a Pacer and play out the final two years on his contract. "We don't anticipate having him back until after the All-Star break and by that time I imagine he'll still be a Pacer," O'Brien said. "So all the rumors, if there are still any out there -- and I haven't heard any frankly -- will be for naught." Only O'Neal knows if he'll return from his knee injury, but it sounds like the Pacers are counting on it.

Kendrick Perkins

Kendrick Perkins is expected to miss Tuesday's game with a strained shoulder, but still hopes to return before the All-Star break. Expect the Boston front-court to return to normal after the All-Star break.

The_Kid

Rip Hamilton

Richard Hamilton is suffering from food poisoning and may not play Tuesday at Atlanta.

He missed this morning's shootaround with the illness and would likely be replaced by Arron Afflalo in the starting five, while Flip Murray would actually get off the inactive list. Consider Hamilton a game-time decision. Feb. 12 - 1:53 pm et
    Source: Detroit Free Press